ZBrushCentral

*** More about ZBrush 3.5

ZBrush 3.5
Features and News

We would like to share with you another glimpse at some of the powerful features that will be coming to ZBrush 3.5.

<IFRAME src=“http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/zbrush350/index.html” frameBorder=0 width=805 height=535></IFRAME>

ZBrush 3.5 for Windows systems is currently in final stages of beta testing.
We estimate testing will end shortly and ZBrush 3.5 will be available as a free update to all Windows registered users this coming week.
GoZ for Windows will be available by the end of September.

ZBrush 3.5 and the GoZ update for Mac systems will be available as a free update to all Mac registered users by the end of September.

PLEASE NOTE: The release schedule of 3.5 for windows and Mac systems has been modified. Updated release schedule will be posted when available.

WOOT!

Pixologic you guys ROCK!:smiley:

Amazing news!!! It’s a pitty that Goz will be delayed, but anyway the other tools are simply incredible. Keep it up, guys!

Woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :smiley:

Oh my… Wow. Looks stunning and really opens up the possibilities.

Cheers

Mike R

this is amazing!!! the software of the year! thanks thanks thanks Pixologic!!

Wow. Simply wow. I have to watch the video again! :slight_smile: Looks like a lot of fun!
I`m so excited!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Super lovely. :eek: Can’t wait!

hol-y crap… you guys… are uncanny!

beautiful work. thank you SO much =D

Absolutely stunning! Nice one guys!

Looking…GOOD! :+1: :+1:

Yup that’ll do :cool:

SWEET! :cool:

Take that MudBox.:stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’m just gonna get so drunk I’ll sleep through the weekend and then wake up on Monday or Tuesday for Pixo’s email. :lol:

To quote Rhino…

“Let it begin!.. let it begin!”

I’m holding my breath. Please don’t let me die.

Awesome stuff. The new Zsphere’s look better with every video. A concepts artists dream. Plus with the ability to do hard surface work quickly and easily. Zbrush is really gonna be “the” modeling app. Where people start there projects instead of just finish them.

Ooh so you can make characters with tubes coming out of them a lot more easily. The noise would be great for rusty metal and creating wear and tear. Hows the hard surface brush different than the flatten brush? I guess I will find out in a hopefully less than a week.

I still hope the AO, 64 bit(please!?), faster memory, appear. I’d like to see how fast the AO is sometime. Its Sloooooooooooooooooooooow in practically every program I have used.

i love you planer brush… i mean Pixologic

This… looks… amazingly fun!

Awesome and I will be awaiting great news :smiley:

I can’t take it anymore I’m ready!
Stocking up on Pepsi, Energy drinks, Coffee, Donuts & Hot pockets.
Oh the madness!