Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I don't know what you people are smoking in here. But I don't see any zsphere 2 vids in the zclassroom :/. That or South africa is soo far behind the rest of the world we haven't got the new internets here .
    Portfolio

..Now available for freelance..

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

Found some pictures of the pixo team after finishing ZB3.5 at the beginning we see that we are not sure if they are Earthlings - there is a rumor that they are aliens (I think they are from the future and used my time machine ) Anyway captured the images as they flew through time
    Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by brettSinclair
    I don't know what you people are smoking in here. But I don't see any zsphere 2 vids in the zclassroom :/. That or South africa is soo far behind the rest of the world we haven't got the new internets here .
    http://www.pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
    see the zspheres2 rect on right - Sketching With Zspheres
    SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

yep spaceman, they are the Pixo team...lol

It seems bed time is now upon me. I disapprove of my required sleep but, as I always say, C'est La Vie. It is what it is. I have always given my heart and my faith, as a 3D artist born from tradition sculpting, to Pixologic. I will admit, as so many others have, in hopes, and even in complaints, that the Laudable ZBrush has fallen short of other software at times. But, the truth of the matter is this: We have time, we have technology, and Pixologic! Above all else, they have always kept the flame of hope and the talent to dream with that hope, past knowledge and experience.

I have written, about religion and spiritualuty, and now find it appropriate about this, Zbrush and one's loyalties:

When looking up to what ever it is that has you and your faith, it is better to ask that they give you help in understanding what it is within yourself to find harmony and not to just ask for answers and/or results. They can't give it, but they can help you to turn the light on within so that you may help yourself. Once I stopped asking for answers and started asking to help me see the answers within myself, I got more results.

They are not the vehicle that gets you there but the fuel that helps make it so. The Drive is up to you.

See, I shall always be a follower and believer of Z. Even when, in a given time, I might find it lacking. But, I view this as not a shortcoming, but as a challenge (on their level as well as mine) to grow with what is given and what will become.

Evolution is the key, and even if Pixologic eats the big digital death some software companies face, I will forever be their advocate. However, I do not foresee them taking their final bow for ever in my time. They have a few things under their belt and in their hearts that other companies will NEVER have:

Talent
    Patience
    Ambition
    Foresight
    and above all...
    Hope...
    For a growing industry...
    and for the crave of the artist.
    Live long the non-linear process!

Forever Z Kiddies.
    Forever Z!!

when will 3.5 be out
    jasonlinartdotcom
    Available For Freelance

Quote Originally Posted by tez
    It was said "An introduction to this feature will be made available here, at ZBC, within the next couple of weeks." That was posted August 30th, so Zspheres II is that feature, as it was 3 weeks ago they posted Zspheres II announcment.
    Well then, I wonder what ZSpheres will be like in ZB4 then? Is it too early to speculate Zshperes 2.5?

SpaceMan: Thanks for the link. I'm afraid I still don't see it hahaha. no stress though.

I get this page...

Homeroom.jpg

I don't see anything further down either. Perhaps i'm in the twilight zone?
    Portfolio

Not only is it still there but it seems that they have added the noise training.

noise.jpg

I must be off to sleep.

Damn I know I am gonna miss something.

Nynyght all.

Yup noise videos are up too, btw is that a 3d cursor? looks neat
    His Judgement Cometh and That Right Soon

Haha. Apparently my internet is from the past. I've tried hitting f5 but get the same result. So enjoy guys . I'll live it up in the past lol
    Portfolio

Try hitting Shift+Refresh?

The video IS in there, promise. ;o)

zb.jpg

Last edited by AgentSmith; 09-08-09 at 01:24 AM.

Nope. No luck. Can I start to blame microsoft now? Or vista? It usually helps
    Portfolio

Rofl...yup, start blaming. I'll go wake Bill G.

Weird.

I'm using latest Firefox if that makes any difference (shouldn't)

haha. I feel better already
    Portfolio