New Member Follow User Gallery

Congratulations Pixologic, this is incredible!!!! The best of all softwares...

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

When it's ready.

That's really the best & most sensible answer. I'm as anxious as everybody else. I'm going freakin' nuts waiting for my upgrade e-mail. Still, there's no sense in laboring over something we have no control.

Waiting up for Santa won't make Christmas day come any quicker. The best course of action is simply to sit back and let it happen.

3.1 & 3.2 still rock the sh** like nobody's biz. Go make some art. Something cool. 3.5 will be here when you get back.

Default Pixologic is beating the competition sensless!

I LOVE Pixologic! Not only are they constantly pushing the envelope of the 3D industry with innovation, they are relentlessly providing FREE upgrades for long time customers. I WILL buy the next upgrade (whenever they decide to make me). I am one loyal and happy customer. Autodesk could learn a lesson or two...

Mas Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by neondistraction
    I LOVE Pixologic! Not only are they constantly pushing the envelope of the 3D industry with innovation, they are relentlessly providing FREE upgrades for long time customers. I WILL buy the next upgrade (whenever they decide to make me). I am one loyal and happy customer. Autodesk could learn a lesson or two...

Mas Kudos!
    I agree with you 100% and I too will pay for an update when they decide to charge in the future. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Because of pixologic I can "continue to be an artist".

Quote Originally Posted by cookepuss
    Go make some art. Something cool. 3.5 will be here when you get back.
    This is good advise. Get caught up in a cool project and by the time you finish it will be ready. I hope.

Originally Posted by neondistraction
    Completely agree with you ...

Come on guys, this thread is about introducing exciting new features (and FREE !), NOT about calling them awesome Pixo dudes liars !

I think everybody is impatient to play with these goodies but some react a bit more maturely to delays then others I guess .

Having said that : Where the h*ck is 3.5 ?

Way, way COOOOOL

Default What would be cool.

I am anticipating a Wood Carver Brush along with ZB 3.5. What else would be cool? A candle wax melt-drip Brush.

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by aadegbenro
    I am anticipating a Wood Carver Brush along with ZB 3.5. What else would be cool? A candle wax melt-drip Brush.
    LOL - maybe a chainsaw tool for wood carving
    SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

Default When?

When Will 3.5 make its arrival? Every release its the same thing ! Was praying that this would be the first release that it would finally be on time.

VulcanNir
    Guest User Gallery

lol u guys...your constant nudging, back-patting and occasional squawks reminds me of when I was like 5 a couple of years ago waiting eagerly for our school teacher to give away the free goodie-packs and us constantly jib-jabbing about its contents till it reached our table...lol keep up the spirit

I am thinking the e-mail is gonna come tonight

Anyone get it yet?

Few days usually means 3-4 days. So lets see how long it takes haha
    [color=Red]***9642;[/color][color=White]***8971;[/color][font=Lucida Console][color=Silver]Mike Nash[/color][/font][color=White]***8970;[/color][color=Red]***9642;[/color]
    [color=Yellow][size=4][url="http://www.mikeanash.com/"]***8718;Available for Freelance/Full-time***8718;[/url][/size][/color]
    [url="http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showpost.php?p=614193&postcount=99"]
    [/url]

Update 9/1 is in the support center news:

If you do not receive your upgrade instructions by WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 please submit a support ticket to let us know. We will be able to look into the matter and get your upgrade instructions sent to you. Please do not submit a ticket before then, as we will not be able to assist until after all upgrade emails have been sent by Cleverbridge. Any support tickets requesting upgrade instructions that are sent prior to September 9 will be closed without a response.

This is starting to get rediculous