New Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Vanrailey
    Imagine being a little kid... like 8 years old, and your parents planned to take you to Disney World (what kid wouldn't like Disney World xD). So your parents tell you that we're gonna be going this summer. Then you wait for a whole school year to end and finally summer comes around. Then your parents say well, just wait another week and we'll go. Then you wait a week to finally get ready to go and you're "PUMPED." So now you're just waiting and waiting... You ask your parents when are we gonna go, but instead of telling you anything, they just remained silent. So now you're like WTH... And you tell your friend about your parents not taking to Disney World when they said they were, and you're clueless if you will even be going this summer. Then your friend turns around and tell you " You're getting an amazing trip for free, stop complaining about it." Thus, this could make you feel that your friend just kicked you in the shin while you're down on the ground.

So hopefully this can enlighten you on how others feel. But with that being said... we're not a bunch of 8 year olds (so I assume), so let's just be adults and exercise the use of patience muhahaha.
    Don't get me wrong.
    I know how the ppl feel.
    Sure, since i'm waiting just like you.
    But hey, thats no reason or excuse for being an ******* right?
    Lately, some guys really overdo it...
    I think they're doing the best they can.

But yes, they COULD give us some updates from time to time.

Senior Member User Gallery

I wonder if people will still be patient when z-brush still isn't released by 10th. Can imagine people wont be lol
    [color=Red]***9642;[/color][color=White]***8971;[/color][font=Lucida Console][color=Silver]Mike Nash[/color][/font][color=White]***8970;[/color][color=Red]***9642;[/color]
    [color=Yellow][size=4][url="http://www.mikeanash.com/"]***8718;Available for Freelance/Full-time***8718;[/url][/size][/color]
    [url="http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showpost.php?p=614193&postcount=99"]
    [/url]

New Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Kravit
    I wonder if people will still be patient when z-brush still isn't released by 10th. Can imagine people wont be lol
    Nope. Midnight is coming fast, and I assume many will submit support tickets (as per recommendation by Pixo).

So I hope people will begin getting their emails, otherwise I hope Pixo's support system better be prepared for the large influx of tickets in a few hours.

The only valid point is that it's released when it's released. Yipping about it won't change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mikala
    The only valid point is that it's released when it's released. Yipping about it won't change a thing.
    Lol, the only valid point is they promised us to release it at some point in what is now Last Week.

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by TJX
    Lol, the only valid point is they promised us to release it at some point in what is now Last Week.
    After 2 missed deadline... and probably a third in a few hours.
    Last edited by BeatKitano; 09-08-09 at 03:57 PM.

Well I hope there's a thousand people hammering their emails/support at midnight tonight! Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by mayaaw
    actually disneyworld sucks!!!
    Don't Mess with the Mouse!!!!!

Mickey.jpg
    "We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to." - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Vanrailey
    Imagine being a little kid... like 8 years old, and your parents planned to take you to Disney World (what kid wouldn't like Disney World xD). So your parents tell you that we're gonna be going this summer. Then you wait for a whole school year to end and finally summer comes around. Then your parents say well, just wait another week and we'll go. Then you wait a week to finally get ready to go and you're "PUMPED." So now you're just waiting and waiting... You ask your parents when are we gonna go, but instead of telling you anything, they just remained silent. So now you're like WTH... And you tell your friend about your parents not taking to Disney World when they said they were, and you're clueless if you will even be going this summer. Then your friend turns around and tell you " You're getting an amazing trip for free, stop complaining about it." Thus, this could make you feel that your friend just kicked you in the shin while you're down on the ground.
    Maybe your parents were just trying to protect you from getting your head chopped off on a really buggy space mountain ride. And they probably didn't want to have to deal with all your complaining when your Mickey Hat didn't fit your head just right.

Zbrush 4 would have been released 38 days, 19 hours, 45 minutes, 7 seconds, and 2 milliseconds ago, if released at the proper date.

Just Saying.

For your information.

Just letting ya know.
    SquidWatch

SquidWatch

I'd have owned a flying car for almost ten years now, if they were released at the proper date.

Just putting that out there.

For your edification and benefit.

In case you were curious.
    --Aaron Levitz
    Web / FB / G+ / Twitter / YouTube / Vimeo / Indaba / HitRecord

Member User Gallery

Ok, lets continue this comedy show,

"WAIT i didn't know a car company announced a flying car !"

But I heard a bit about some z-brush thing...

"checks my browser URL and Forum name to make sure I haven't mis-clicked and landed in an Abbott & Costello Tribute forum."

New Member User Gallery

Make sure you submit you support tickets tomorrow! Unless of course you have a emil with download instructions.

Anyway done for the night guys. Though I don't expect it I hope I can discuss the coolness of the new version.

For the people whining about the people in this thread being fussy. The burden of professionalism lies with Pixologic They are the provider of the product that we have paid for. First rule of business... The customers always right!

Quote Originally Posted by SquidWatch
    Zbrush 4 would have been released 38 days, 19 hours, 45 minutes, 7 seconds, and 2 milliseconds ago, if released at the proper date.

Just Saying.

For your information.

Just letting ya know.
    Ah, alternate realities....