Senior Member User Gallery

Good Bad English! Well said Thomaskl

That video was so true, very funny.
    ....I DID dislike calling people with "0's" in their number.

I keep reviewing the cool vids Pixologic made about the new features, and getting ideas on how workflow might change (again) and new design ideas, ..and, ..and JUST HOW F#*!ING COOL THIS PROGRAM IS!

EDIT
    wow 43 pages about this..

Maybe Pixologic cann copy / paste previous yeas worth of complaining about "not realesing on x date" being bad PR ect.

your still here, and you quite possibly be getting a FREE UPDATE.
    Last edited by sadicus; 09-07-09 at 06:26 AM.
    sadicus |ZB4R6 P2

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskl
    Waiting is something boring and nobody wants to wait, but making Pixologic hilarious is a step to far. Please calm down, don`t blame anyone. Pay Respect to the job the programmers are currently going through.

Reminds me of an angry medieval mob with torches and forks. Where are the mods ?
    I've been reading this thread all this days and agree, it seems nobody here is respecting the Pixo crew anymore. That's a pitty, this guys work hard to bring us the most amazing and creative software yet invented. They deserve our respect, even if they delay the update. The wait for 3.1 was long, it took some years, and was worth it. Im sure this new wait is going to be too.

But there's one good thing on this thread, the amazing video songs SpaceMan is posting. Man, you really have a good taste for music

I think everyone needs to chill out and just wait. It's getting too much like this forum is populated by spoilt children at Xmas (or Zmas) time. Stamping ones feet will not mean that Pixologic are going to release the new version any faster.

I'm sure they are doing their best to release 3.5 as soon as they can and to ensure that it'll be as stable as they can make it.

So sit back, relax and focus on improving your skills for when it is released.

MX
    Last edited by mxhaunted; 09-07-09 at 07:38 AM.

43 pages! get a grip guys
    42 wouldve been enough because as we all know
    its the answer to life, the universe and everything

Thanks for this new video Pixo, that is promising for a near future.
    The best, for many people i think it's if we have possibilities to export the structure of ZSpheres in maya like bones.

Best regards,

Emmanuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskl
    Reminds me of an angry medieval mob with torches and forks. Where are the mods ?
    Kinda !

I am just wondering how many angry guys have really paid for this software !

We, those who have a license for this amazing tool, respect the work of Pixologic and thank them for making our work easier to do !

I am quiet excited about the 3.5 but the 3.1 still makes me happy !
    Take your time Pixoguys ! We can wait a bit more !

Member User Gallery

we can't wait more

plz release

We're all very eager for the great new tools, and nobody likes these delays. Still, I feel it's a bit too soon for everyone to start hitting this:

Panic!.jpg

And, I wouldn't break out the torches and pitchforks just yet. But, keep them handy, just in case.

Angry Mob.jpg
    Last edited by Webhead; 09-07-09 at 08:05 AM.
    "We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to." - unknown

Member User Gallery

be quiet
    from pixologic support site (5 september)
    The Pixologic offices are closed for Labor Day weekend. We will reopen on Tuesday morning at 9:00 Pacific.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
    before tomorrow I think nothing will come out

I think if there's nothing by tomorrow afternoon...it might be time to hit that button

Member User Gallery

all this exitement has made me actually go and realise that I should get to grips with 3.1 first and actually sculpt something. 3.5 isn't going to make me a master artist overnight. I've had the license for nearly 3 years now and havnt done ANYTHING worth showing. yeah sure a few seam cleanups and small textures here and there for a couple of commercials but nothing I would be proud of putting on my website. That's changed in the last few days.

I just bought a couple of anatomy books and am learning from the bottom up. if 3.5 comes in the next couple of days, then bonus.
    Dan Elliott
    FX TD
    http://www.dneg.com/
    www.danielelliott.co.uk

New Member User Gallery

Else he comes out this week ... heads will roll.

i am guessing these guys crunched their butts off and are ready to send the e-mail. They took advantage of holiday to get some strength back. Cause as soon as these things start sending they gonna get swarmed with media and support calls. So let's just hope they are going to hit the send button in the morning

Member User Gallery

I've stopped guessing and since my lobotomy I can now sit back and relax ...

Nardatronic: Everything is amazing, nobody's happy.
    Nothing can be more true. This generation is very spoiled, we are dealing with a bunch of little kids, waiting for Christmas Eve to open their gifts. Let's not forget that this is a gift for all of us. Just seat down, go play with your WII, PS3, Xbox or whatever, one day or two weeks, who cares, you are going to it anyway.
    Gabriel Garcia

Lead Sculptor and 3D modeler at
    Gabriel Garcia Studios.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gab...33429096723538

http://gabrielgarciastudios.com