ZBrushCentral

Zapplink, photoshop not work

Could you help me - I get Photoshop to open after pressing Zapplink, but it opens to no project, just empty PS. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Yes, I’m experiencing the same problem. Using Photoshop CS4 Extended…

Found a thread on this. The problem is solved if you start ZBrush in Administrator mode.

if you are on vista ,run zbrush and psd as admi!!

hello I tried to install zapplink to zbrush 3.5r D:\program\zbrush3.5\ZData\ZPlugs
i pot the file and the folder there like in the old version but when i start the programme i cant see any button or anything to use it… can you help?

You should not modify the ZData\Zplugs folder under any circumstances. Plugins should be installed in the ZStartup\ZPlugs folder. This is done automatically for you if you run the ZBrush 3.5 R3 installer through the Control Panel, and modify the installation, selecting to install ZAppLink.

I’m experiencing the same problem. Using Photoshop CS3 Extended…:smiley:

It was working fine the other day and now that I want to ZAppLink one of my sculpts, it wont let me, a message pops up saying:

SCRIPT: ZAppLink_4.0.txt

ERROR: 3842
IN:[IGetFlags,internalLayerID]

I have no idea what to do folks, I need help!

Search on here for the update. There was one. HTH

Found it but where should I download it to?

Follow instructions here.>> http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?29628-Pixologic-Release-ZApp-Link-(Windows-amp-Mac)(Updated-Rev2-for-Mac-on-Oct-17th-2005)

Thanks man, your a badass

Hey guys. I’ve got the same problem. Couldn’t find another related topic to raise my question.
When I push ZAppLink and then drop the document into Photoshop, PS is opened but there is no document. Running both apps in administration mode also didn’t change the situation.
I’m using ZBrush 2023 and Photoshop 2020.
Any comments that might be helpful will be appreciated.