ZBrushCentral

*** Introducing ZSpheres II

[COLOR=red]The ZSphere modeling tool within ZBrush has ignited artist’s imagination by freeing them from technical restraints.

ZSpheres have always been one of quickest and easiest way to bring your concepts to life.

Until now!

ZSpheres II coming to you in ZBrush 3.5. see this thread

©2009 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved. Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending.

Must admit I overlook Zshperes alot of the time and end up jumping back and forth to max but this looks AWESOME

I might of missed something before, but is zbrush working in a full 3d space now? I saw the grid lines under the model.

I will definitely use that. Thank you. :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

this is so so so sso amazing i love it. can these meshes by chance have there sub divisions reduced to a low res cage? i am guessing not.

I like it, I like it! :smiley:

Paolo

Just great! Can’t really figure the process of making the muscles, it looks so simple!

That looks sweet! Wonder how quick it is to build up form that way though… Still, very interesting way to do it nonetheless.

Looks amazing! Great! :+1: :+1:

THAT blows me away…AMAZING. Well implemented Voxel like feature! As always, best in sculpting apps…Can’t wait to get 3.5 :eek:

Wow! So cool! This looks like tons of Zsphere fun. :slight_smile: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

same here. i think this advancement in zspheres should keep me from jumpin back and forth from zbrush and maya tho.

great work pixologic. cant wait to try it my self.

HOLY CRAP!!!

that’s just almost exactly what i was hoping for! takes the best aspects of zspheres and combines it with a next gen metaball meshing kinda facility…

freakin’ great!

jin

p.s. actually, and it seems like if somehow, the zsphere STROKES were exportable, it might be useful in other apps in create muscle volume structures for muscle sim!

this goin awesome.keep it up

Hectic.

This is as close to physically building a maquette as your going to get on a pc. Starting with the wire skeleton and slapping on the clay. Wow! This could be very interesting to use.

This looks absolutely awesome. It appears to be just like building up clay over a wire armature (and very easy to re-pose in the process).

I’m blown away. I mean, wow. Cool stuff.

This is looks great. Thanks Pixologic Team!

Wow~!! This is very cool.

that is by far the coolest thing I have seen all year

Great !

But guys, where do you find the time to create such amazing things like that :eek:

Best,

Weeks