ZBrushCentral

BlueThousand Sketchbook

Well after a few misplaced posts, I decided it might just be easier to create my own sketchbook thread, so here we go!

These are some of the models I made about 8-9 months ago in college.

Belfin.jpg

Attachments

Gazfin.jpg

gazfin2.jpg

Simfin.jpg

simfin2.jpg

Skuldong3.jpg

Valkfin.jpg

SamuphantShot.jpg

Some very cool designs. Nice stuff:+1:

Really good works, I specially love the warrior women and also the slug-monster, it’s very original.

Its about time JEEZ! I’ve been waiting 9 months for these! Nice work man.

Awesome character design, I love the Guerrilla Centaur.

Some great characters here. Top job on the armour of that medieval girl warrior, and the double-breasted Monkey is splendid.

Warrior girl and the double gorilla are awesome. Lots of great work here, dude!
cheers

To keep good form, I’ll post some of the projects that I worked on over the last few months. First of which I already posted in another thread, but I’ll post here as well.

Samael and the Victim:
[attach=152585]slop.jpg[/attach] [attach=152586]slop2.jpg[/attach] [attach=152587]slop3.jpg[/attach] [attach=152588]slop4.jpg[/attach]

Next, I decided to make a biblical scene while at the same time practice different sculpting techniques.
[attach=152589]Biblical Scene.jpg[/attach] [attach=152590]Biblical Scene2.jpg[/attach] [attach=152591]Biblical Scene3.jpg[/attach] [attach=152592]Biblical Scene4.jpg[/attach] [attach=152593]Biblical Scene5.jpg[/attach] [attach=152594]Biblical Scene6.jpg[/attach] [attach=152595]Biblical Scene7.jpg[/attach] [attach=152596]Biblical Scene8.jpg[/attach] [attach=152597]Biblical Scene9.jpg[/attach] [attach=152598]Biblical Scene10.jpg[/attach] [attach=152599]Biblical Scene11.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

slop.jpg

slop2.jpg

slop3.jpg

slop4.jpg

Biblical Scene.jpg

Biblical Scene2.jpg

Biblical Scene3.jpg

Biblical Scene4.jpg

Biblical Scene5.jpg

Biblical Scene6.jpg

Biblical Scene7.jpg

Biblical Scene8.jpg

Biblical Scene9.jpg

Biblical Scene10.jpg

Biblical Scene11.jpg

Holy crap…nice work again man…i thought you were done for the day then WHAM!!! Pooped all over my desk again…great job.

A shot of the victim from the post above. victim1.jpg

WoW angel and demon scene looks amazing keep it up

Awesome stuff here!!! I really like the biblical scene :+1:

pretty cool and very original…top row stuff
could u care to tell the polygon count and number of sub-tools for the biblical scene…thanks for sharing your inspiring works…:slight_smile:

very great work, the bible escene is fantastic, keep the excelent work:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Long time no post. Been super busy lately getting ready to go back to school. This is a test so I can get some idea of the image size. The following is a Demon Rider, I mixed inspiration from the new Darksiders game as well as Prototype from a few months back.

I’ll post follow-up images and turnaround once I get a good idea of dimensions and find out how big ZBC will let me go.

Here are the turnarounds of the gallop.
Also the non-posed rider and horse. [attach=178213]2.jpg[/attach] [attach=178214]3.jpg[/attach]

Cheers, more to come very soon.

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

totally awesome stuff in here :+1: :+1:

Great looking stuff! Why are you still in school? You already have the skills to be a 3d artist.

So I decided to do a well overplayed topic, but always fun nonetheless.
I redesigned Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
I chose the most ironic redesign since gothic and dark seemed to be overdone, Sexy! Hope you like it, cuz I’m not sure what else to do with it.

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=178228]Aliceturn.jpg[/attach]
[attach=178229]alice.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Aliceturn.jpg

alice.jpg

Ahh, dammit!

I’ve been working on a new Alice design aswell.

Also wanted to go with sexy …

well, I guess I gotta come up with something else then.

Great work though!!! Thumbs up!