ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Release: PaintStop plugin for ZBrush 3.1 Windows & ZBrush 3.2 MacOSX

Have you ever been doing something and just gotten an urge to grab a pencil and doodle?
Or had a great idea that you wanted to get on paper before it faded?
Or maybe just find yourself in need of a creative boost?

Then, PaintStop is for you!

PaintStop is a quick and easy pit stop for your creative mind.

Whether you’re racing against a deadline or in a hurry to get an idea on paper,
this convenient plugin is one of the quickest and easiest ways to express yourself.

[attach=151332]PS_ZBC_Banner.jpg[/attach]

PaintStop will configure your user interface and settings to give you the feel of using real world art tools.
In addition to the many brushes, pencils, and paints that are available in PaintStop, you can choose from
a variety of different canvas types to change the look and feel of your final piece.
[attach=151334]icons.jpg[/attach]
Create fine works of art with the following tool types.
Charcoals / Pencils / Erasers / Pastels / Markers
Air Brushes / Inks / Water Colors / Oils / Gouache
Smudge / Color Blend / Palette Knife / Blur / Sharpen
Dodge / Burn / Saturate / Clone

See PaintStop in action... <center><iframe src="http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/features/PaintStop/PaintStop.html" frameborder="0" height="595" width="834"></iframe> </center> [[attach=151336]download.jpg[/attach]](http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/downloadcenter/zplugins/)[[attach=151337]gallery.jpg[/attach]](http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/features/PaintStop/)

Download PaintStop today from the ZBrush plugin library.
Learn even more about PaintStop by visiting the PaintStop feature page.

Questions and Troubleshooting for PaintStop plugin should be posted in the Q&T forum

Why do I sit here with a feeling of “eh… huh??” after watching that video??

I meen, it looks nice and all, but still, I have a strange feeling - maybe its the name of the plugin, paintSTOP?? why stop when you start adding paint? paintADD, paintSTART, paintWHY?

still, I am a bit puzzled by this plugin.

wow !!! thanks again for another surprise !

Now this is a surprise its 4 in the morning haha!! Awesum work tho :+1:

Thank you Pixologic :slight_smile:

This is exactly the kind of tool I’ve been looking for. I’ve never seen a company be quite so good to its customers. Keep on mixing it up!

Cheers again

Sweet! I really hope I can soon say goodbye to photoshop alltogether

BTW The Horse Rider drawing in the video is amazing! VERY nice James!

YUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I LOVE ZBRUSH N PIXOLOGIC VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH…

THANX PIXOLOGIC:D:+1:

pit stop like in formula 1 when the car stop for replace tire and get full
than this is the meaning like it…
it like you skulping and imedialy you have idea so you “stop in pit” before you go on in track
that the mean pf name…i think
anyway
great see more tool for zbrush! :cool:

sory for bat english

Bye bye to painter too!! haha at first i thought this was zb 3.5 or 4 but this is happening rite now :+1: btw Paintstop as in Pitstop rite? anyway i think im not sleeping today, thanks and much luv to pixo for this

Thank you Pixologic!! :smiley:

Damn this is sweet!

Yeah, i’m uninstalling Painter now! :smiley:
Great job pixologic, this was one hell of a surprise for sure! :slight_smile:

Just amazing.

How can I make the eraser on the wacom pen react as the eraser?

hmmmmm…

don’t get me wrong, I’m sure this tool is gonna be awesome… installing it as soon as my disp map is done generating. But I find it odd that Pixologic would release their own suite of painting tools in less time than it takes to just bloody link me over to PhotoShop (the other “PS”).

edit* I’m a mac user *****

I know I will end up using it for something, especially if I can find a way to drop it to textures… maybe it works in the projection master… we will see?

is ther ea lasy mouse type of option for the brush too?? that would be awesome!

Another FANTASTIC Plugin! It`s as if Christmas had come early. Thank you Z-anta claus. :slight_smile: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yeah i was wondering about that too, because this is a brand new app inside zb!! but i have a question too how do you draw circles? anyway id love to try this with a wacom tablet, i lost mine 2 days ago… if anyway have an extra pen and tablet ill thank you forever :stuck_out_tongue:

this will ease the wait for 4:D

amazing again, cant wait t o try this out.

okay with this new plugin or more like a new application :smiley:

I now can forget about going to my art supplies and spending money. I’m pretty sure I have found my new sketchbook!

WoW!, first of all this really feels like real world sketching from both the wacom intuos and Cintiq!

Thank you soo much again pixologic!

“I just saved a bunch of money on art supplies by switching to Zbrush” :lol:

as usualy, zbrush allow us to dream more and more without spending any money… a unique way of thinking,thank’s again,merci beaucoup :+1: