ZBrushCentral

Character WIP: Prehistoric Hunter

Good morning, and good evening…i am posting some of my new work here on the forum which has taken me two weeks to do so far…I am not completely finished with it yet as I am refining and adding more detail. Thank god for books on anatomy. I know there are some parts of the model that are probably wrong, but I will be sure to perfect them before moving on.

This character is based on a game that I used to play and wanted to envision in 3d, and I decided to make him very primal indeed… I am still working on details like skin imperfection and more…

stay tuned

[ZGrab01.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘151133’,‘ZGrab01.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

ZGrab02.jpg

Hey all, here is some progress on the polypaint for this character. He is going to be a game character and not all of the small details may not transfer to a 2048, so it will be enhanced in photoshop.

Does anyone have access to a multitexture matcap so I can display my specular map and diffuse?

Anyway, here is a character strip, using the BordenSkin Matcap.

Stay tuned. More to do.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘151318’,‘EC_Slash_POLYPAINT_WIP.jpg’,1,0))

Good evening/morning,

I am back and ready to share some stuff that i been working on since today… now that the zbrush part is out of the way, on the character, i can share a little of what I have.

I am not ready to call this done until i add some more details like maybe callouses and crusty feet…and place him on his pedestal…

[I'm-Waiting-for-a-fight.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘154007’,‘Slash-(Marmoset-RT)2.jpg’,1,0))

Kind of mad though that i baked a perfectly seamless Normal Map and it wanted to show seams. Well, anyway, some C&C would be nice… stay tuned.

Attachments

Slash-You-want-some-of-me.jpg

Primal-Slash.jpg

Slash-(Marmoset-RT)2.jpg

His muscles are developed as if he was using orbitrek, but I’m guessing they didn’t have orbitrek back then. You don’t get that good of a definition hunting animals and climbing trees, it’s the modern gym definition :wink:

Orbitrek? what is that lol… But yeah, you are totally right about his muscles…I was looking at the original sprite and thinking, maybe he has that kind of definition…wasn’t too sure about it…but i went ahead and put it on.

I didn’t want the standard nasty looking cavemen you normally see…

Hey everyone…here is a render of my prehistoric hunter who needs no introduction…he is as fierce as he comes. I decided to go for a much moodier lighting and make him fiercer than his 2d counterpart. Enjoy.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘158347’,‘I-AM-SLASH.jpg’,1,0))

So this is what you were planning! I was just thinking of doing Trident:D

Already did him :slight_smile: but i may go back and remodel him since i have better hardware… here is the vid on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfRWNMYsxT0

I’ll never forgive for this!! Guess I have to do Jax then…unless you got plans.

If you mean Blade…he is already in the works :slight_smile:

No, Jax was a cyborg thai fighter.

Oh you mean RAX… lol… he is already in the works :slight_smile:

Yep your right! Now I’m embarrassed. Look, man, How are you just going to monopolize the whole Eternal Champion universe like that. Other people want to model too! LoL:D Now we have to battle.