New Member Follow User Gallery

Default aaaahhh!!!!!! :)

Mac Osx Version Please!!!!! :d :d :d

Member Follow User Gallery

+1(million ;-)

Member Follow User Gallery

Default ahhh, what the use!!!!

...sssshhhucks! ...was it real...or a dream... maybe it was a fell a figment of my imagination... ..Come on buddy Pixo,please Just let us know whassup?
    Last edited by brianlife; 06-18-10 at 05:25 PM.

I have not been in the forums for a year or so, can someone please tell me what is the current Mac version? I assume it's 3.5x? I tried to download the demo to see what the latest version is but there is no longer a Mac demo available. What's the deal with that?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoKev
    I have not been in the forums for a year or so, can someone please tell me what is the current Mac version? I assume it's 3.5x? I tried to download the demo to see what the latest version is but there is no longer a Mac demo available. What's the deal with that?
    Latest Mac version is 3.2, there is no demo available.

Default Z4

Anyone? Zbrush 4!?
    Maybe? Beta? Not going to happen?

Anyone...???

You don't honestly expect an answer, do you?

Default ZB4 Price

Does anyone know if the price will be increased for ZB4?

If I were you I would buy right now, because the price always goes up at upgrade time. ( I've been here since 1.5 and have seen it happen again and again.

is GO Z Available for PC yet? 3.5R3?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnya
    is GO Z Available for PC yet? 3.5R3?
    Knowledgebase article on GoZ on PC

Quote Originally Posted by RyDarling
    Zbrush questions

Hey Paul!!!! I'm still doing this just like I thought you had shown me a few weeks ago.

1. At the lowest subdiv lvl (highest only for the texture map), I create all he maps putting them in all in their thumbnail windows.

2. I then export the lowest subdiv lvl of my ztool to a .ma format into an empty directory. This creates for me four files: a .ma, m. Normal map, my texture map, and my displacement map.*

3. In Maya 2010, I "open" my .ma file and an error message. It says "errors have occured while reading this scene that may result in data loss. Please check the script editor for details. I hit "ok" and get a wire frame of my object with no shader applied to it. Refering to the hypershade window, I can see the three textures (displ, norm, and texture) under the texture tab; but nothing is created in the materials tab, accept there is a displacement node with the displacement map pluged in. Under utilities the node for the normal map is shown with the normal map pluged in. Looking under the shading groups tab I can see a shading group called "baby_37_GoZ_testing_blinnSG. I then access its' attributes and can't find any of the previous node plugged in.*

I watched you do this, with this same file, without even openning the hypershade window. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.*

However, I have been able to get the process to work. It's just not 100% of the time for me though. I did the exact same thing for a demo. It too was Maya>ZBrush>Maya, and it worked? **
    Plus there where a couple of times where I wasn't able to save.
    ---
    Also btw, what is the "GoZ complete binary *.GoZ" and the "GoZ Binary*.GoZ" used for on a PC? * ****
    Ryan I had the same problem as you have when going back to maya using GoZ on Zbrush it saids "errors have occured while reading this scene that may result in data loss. Please check the script editor for details." hit "ok" and get a wire frame of my object with no shader applied to it etc, and I think I know why, if anyone else having this problem try to check the naming of your Zbrush file and see if it's got any irregular symbols such as () etc, since in windows folder it supports them but inside of maya namming it does not, if you do have these kind of namming, after you fix the namming you just have to try to assign the shader back in hyper shade and try to use Goz a few times until the error disappear. gl.

this one improved my workflow alot.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 102531323334