Right click mouse navigation

This is the best feature for me the rest is just window dressing

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by n-drew
    zbrush is used for characters so no exact position needed
    wow.... hang your head in shame man, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Also @Hurdy- even if pixologic doesn't support 3D Connexion in this release, if they give us a true maya-style navigation option a middleware solution could be developed that works like a native driver. Which is something that's not possible right now because you literally have to click into a blank area of the canvas and there's no way for middleware to understand where blank areas are. It's quite easy to just send a key/mouse combination to the shell, so if all of this talk of a maya-style navigation option is true then there are many things to be excited about.
    Last edited by testure; 08-02-09 at 12:23 PM.

First of all, thanks Pixologic for the free updates.

Second, the sequence of announcements, especially now that numbers have started to go backwards is highly entertaining, but personally speaking, since I only recently bought Modo and I'm a complete beginner there's no reason for me to get hold of GoZ before I can master Modo decently, so end of August is perfect. I'm so looking forward to it though. Amazing feature. Can't thank you enough.

Thirdly, I hope that the unannounced feature regards retopology. I have recently tried 3dCoat and was blown away by the topology features, I did in one day what in Zbrush I would have done in 3.
    I'm now waiting to see what topogy enhancements there are before buying 3dCoat, something that I'd do just for the topology tools.
    Max
    http://maxs-stuff.blogspot.com/
    My ZBSketchbook
    My other threads: A - B - C - D - M - P currently working on S

I absolutely agree with you testure. As I said, I don't bother how it is done as long as there is an improvement. But navigation is not a major issue for me anyhow. I just agree with those people who would appreciate an enhancement. True 64bit support would be cool. I also agree with maxinkuk concerning an enhancement in topology tools. I think that ZBrush is the best application of it's kind and regarding my career as an artist, learning ZBrush has somehow changed my life. So for me it's the coolest and most outstanding app on the market, I just wanted to point out what kind of improvements would be useful from my point of view.

Cheers!
    I would prefer not to.
    ( Bartleby - Herman Melville)

Just love the company's philosophy about upgrading for existing clients.... So generous..I can see I am a loyal fan forever!

Humm,Can't wait the end of august, I'm so excited.. anyway thanks pixologic

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnakexxx
    Just love the company's philosophy about upgrading for existing clients.... So generous..I can see I am a loyal fan forever!
    Seconded!

Member Follow User Gallery

2 things to look forward to then, kids back to school and zbrush 3.5 for the PC ..

YEAH ..

Cool stuff indeed for those that want it, but more tools that ill never need =) I still use ZB3.2 as I did in ZB2 with the exception of subtools...

ZB seems to be getting a bit chubby these days...

Member Follow User Gallery

Since the update is FREE for people who already have it, the delay is nowhere near as annoying as it could have been - and 3.5 is a nice 'tide you over' gift, too.

Again.... seconded!!!

With the addition of Hd displacement export and GoZ, Zbrush can be fully integrated into a pipeline. Yeah !

New Member Follow User Gallery

Question GoZ For Silo3d and blender3d????

Can not wait zbrush 3.5 and GoZ for windows users. i hope there is GoZ for Silo3d and Blender3d too.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Can't wait! Thanks a lot for the hard work.

On another note, I can't believe how many ingrates we have in here, it's a FREE upgrade, and yet you still complain.

tsk, tsk, tsk

Quote Originally Posted by rimasson
    With the addition of Hd displacement export and GoZ, Zbrush can be fully integrated into a pipeline. Yeah !
    add texture layers and layered PSD support and I will agree with you

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011121319 ... LastLast