ZBrushCentral

Colin's Curiosity Corner.

Hi guys,
heres a recent model ive been having fun with , i hope you like him/her !! [attach=150907]little devil.jpg[/attach] [attach=150908]lil ‘devil2.jpg[/attach][attach=150909]lil’ devil1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

little devil.jpg

lil 'devil2.jpg

lil' devil1.jpg

and another one im having fun with. fatty.jpg

hi guys,
heres a few more im playing with… mushroom head.jpg

Attachments

cyclops seamed and ready for painting.jpg

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Colin…the cyclops is priceless…so hard to do something like have"one" eye and make it look real…brilliant stuff.

hey thanks Peter, i knew that one at least would appeal to an old model maker out there !
heres another ive been experimenting with… just a quick 2 layer thing. xray hand.jpg

Hi Colin, this is my first visit to the Curiosity Corner and it was great fun! Think I’ll stop by once in a while! My favourite is the first creature that went on display in the shop (very creepy background on that one too!) :+1: !

ah welcome Etcher ! i thought i heard the door go, glad you like my little devil,
heres another one for the window display, just a demo im working on to show the progress from a sphere to a hand…
thanks for calling by, we’re always open :smiley: hands.jpg

beautiful hand

thanks tokio,
heres a couple of my old ones ‘vincent’ and ‘old autopsy guy’ combined for fun, not the final composition , just a test ! autopsy room.jpg

i feel to scary it coming… :rolleyes:

The hand is great! superb basic shape and detailing! I think it’s an awesome idea to combine the Vincent with the autopsy guy! Brings back those creepy Hammer memories! :+1: !

thanks tokio, glad it creeps you out !
thanks Etcher, im having fun with the hand, heres another update… glad you like my autopsy room! hands.jpg

ok last hand pic i promise, i didnt think this turned out too badly from a sphere , this is only from zbrush with some photo shop thrown in for good measure… hand close up.jpg

The hand looks great! Just the depth of field istoo shallow. Makes its seem like its a minature, and blurs out a lot of great color detail.

Well, I like the hand! Nice detailing and polypaint: I love the airbrush on latex/prosthetics feeling of the polypaint which gives it a level up from just “copying reality” :+1: !

thanks womball,
thanks again Etcher,yep, from years spent painting foam latex !!
heres another im playing with,not sure what he is, just a floating head at the mo with a body to come.& different eyes, better painting etc, c+c’s welcome. :smiley: doodle.jpg

Attachments

doodle 2 views.jpg

I do like that big one,
nice sense of gravity.
lovely work Col.

my favorite is the big floating head,
great design and very cool details.
good expression too
keep em coming Col>
take care.

thanx mudpusher,
that means alot coming from you, cheers! hey you havent posted for a while, you working or something ?? :lol:

been too busy working on stuff I can’t show
but am thinking of starting a sketchbook soon.
see you mate.