ZBrushCentral

SketchBook Ovidiu (nudity)

Hello,
I want to start a new thread with my newest work .I already had one but it was misnamed so, i want a new one where to post only some old works and new ones.
Here i have some old characters :
Hamlet:
[

]SoulCollector03.jpg
So here i would like people to write their impression about all i am posting just to see where am i located comparative with theirs taste.New works coming soon i hope.Thanks and sorry for the same thing again.:smiley:

Attachments

Guardian-of-Mysteries07A.JPG

Assassin01.jpg

Assassin03.jpg

wow… how did you made relief pentagram on cloth? super!

Hey MrZmey , i find the pentagram on Google images, and i 've adjusted a little bit the image in PS, after that it went directly to Zbrush for projection, nothing special at all!
Thanks for appreciating it!

nice works.

imi place. si asta si Leonidas. mai asteptam si alte lucruri noi :wink:

Good stuff…I like them! :+1:

cojoMan : Thanks man!
O sa postez imediat ce am ceva ok de aratat…continua sa modelezi ,am vazut lucrari promitatoare in galeria ta.
roger : Thank you ,
Nice sculptures you got on your website…i remember when i was sculpting too…:slight_smile:

one of the best work i’ve seen in a long time . Keep up the good work , maybe show us a female ? :smiley:

Nice work my friend…yeah, maybe show us a female…a Soul Collector female ? :D:evil:

nope , I think one Soul Collector it’s enough . I want to be a surprise .

[

]

Hello Zbrush people!
I posted here my try with Zbrush rendering and pass compositing in PS.
I’ve seen people here on Zbrush Central compositing theirs works , and achieving a really nice effect, so I thought why not try the same thing with my ztools…and this is what i got so far …
If anybody is interested in seeing my workflow with this, just tell me and I’ll post some image examples.Tell me how you find it.

your character looks too intelegent to be wearing a loin cloth.

hi :slight_smile:

wow, very good anatomy! like the man with the skull alot

[DemonFront.jpg]DemonSide.jpg
Another render with Zbrush and PS pass compositing…I start to enjoy more and more this approach.

I really enjoy the detail you put into the demon model. Have you considered making a turntable?

The assasin is great! He looks like Gerard Darmon, a french actor, his he inspired by him?

Thanks man! The Assassin is pure imagination, is not inspired by any actor or personality at all, is just one expressive portrait I imagined.

Here i post the ZBrush/Ps render for the last work i have…I just wanted to show Hamlet in a Shakespearean desolated way , alone, talking with the death itself .

[HamletZbRend00.jpg]HamletHead .jpg
Time now for some really new stuff !:smiley:

thats what i call sculpting

very good models and plz give me some anatomy books

Thanks , I can recommend you Gottfried Bammes, is one of the most clear drawing anatomists i know. You can find some books here:
http://www.allbookstores.com/author/Gottfried_Bammes.html

thanks buddy

Hello everyone!
Long time no post , but now i finally got the permission to post some Silent Hunter 5 Artwork I’ve done during the project.I know that Silent Hunter Sub simulations series are not so well known to you, but still hope you’ll enjoy the Zbrushing done inside it :D.
Here they are and hope you like them:

[

]WorkingSailor00.jpg

Attachments

Sailor04.jpg

CptHead copy.jpg

BosunHHaine03 copy.jpg

Donitz 01 copy.jpg

ExecutiveOf02.jpg

Gunner01.jpg

Head00.jpg

MotorOfficer01.jpg