ZBrushCentral

Boblenain's sketchbook- my paranormal maps

Hi everyone! first thread not first post…

As a start here's my work on William Murderface from the animated show "Metalocalypse".

[Murderface.jpg]

Do you folks like coffee?..

Sweet.:+1:

Thanks! sure I like it but nothing else than Duncan Hills :lol:

Maybe I should work on the whole members (looks harder…)

hahaha, oh sweet zombie jesus I miss that show.

“Hey fatso, we got your favorite thing: disappointment!”

Season #3 starts in september!!!

Well folks it’s official : I’ve decided to make the whole band 3D! Get prepared for it! :evil:

…from the hills of columbia…

sweet looking forward to it:+1:

Hi there! I’m still working on our favorite digital metal band. I’ve been working on Nathan Explosion but I’m not satisfied with it.

Nevermind, I’ll share it with you! Any comments welcomed!

[Nathan-bad.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘150696’,‘Nathan-bad.jpg’,1,0))

It’s been a while since I started this thread. So I’ve decided to update it. Here are some personnal works, all using mainly Zbrush.

speed-sculpt-01-head.jpg

Attachments

characterstrip02.jpg

zsketch-01.jpg

Attachments

spz-mini.jpg

mcduck.jpg

Attachments

the-scar.jpg

Hi boblenain,

Look like you are making good progress. Sculpting & Presentation have come up a notch from your earlier posts.

A small note on ZBC Main courtesy…
Please edit some of your thread images changing the
[ATT][/ATT] tags to:
[ATN][/attach]

ATN will prevent multiple thumbnails from appearing in the ‘Recent Threads’ bottom rows. Threads get pushed off rapidly, and occupying several thumbnails prevents everyone from having an equal shot at having their work seen.

Best Wishes,
Darrel

…Bobby, cool! :+1:

Thank you Pilou!

New update : The Porcnisher and The Singer.

The Porcnisher is my entry to the contest “what if you favorite superhero were an animal?” on www.zbrush.fr (BPR render)

[attach=236945]Porcnisher.jpg[/attach]

The Singer is personal work. I intended to export my work from zbrush to 3dsmax in order to render it with Vray. My workflow for it was : sculpt in zbrush, decimation, fast export with goZ, adjusting materials, multipass render and compositing with Photoshop. I found that using GoZ after Decimation Master is a good way to speed up the process of importing objects in 3DsMax.

Singer.jpg%3C/font%3E"]
](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=236946)

Attachments

Porcnisher.jpg

My last project : the Pink Panther. Zbrush + Photoshop

[attach=244120]The-Pink-Panther---Post.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

The-Pink-Panther---Post.jpg

The-Pink-Panther---Post.jpg

Made with Zbrush, BPR passes composited in Photoshop and some touch ups.

[The-old-man---WEB-SEPIA.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]![The-old-man---WEB-SEPIA.jpg|700x875](upload://hwXNFSmgihp7OoipCf1pBWiY2zR.jpeg)%3C/font%3E"][attach=250287]The Old Man-COLOR.jpg[/attach]](http://%3cfont%20color=%22/#9a9a9a%22%3E[ATT=250285)

Attachments

The-old-man---WEB-COLOR.jpg