ZBrushCentral

BB King WIP

Hello all,

This is my first post… I’ve actually been pretty intimidated by all the great work to post anything. I’m still working the tux and can’t stop tweeking his head. The guitar is a place holder to get me through the long haul. I figure, if I leave the cool part to the end, I have a reason to keep going.
Anyway please comment and thanx for looking

Sam P.

ZBCTHUMB_01.jpg
[attach=149136]WIP15.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

WIP15.jpg

oh nice! This is coming along well.

Wow looking good.:+1:

You’re definitely capturing the essence of BB King. Gorgeous work :).

Intimidated by all the great work? Yours is the great work! Very intimidating. Fantastic sculpt, just fantastic. Top shelf! :+1:

WOW!! you have inspired me to do a portrait myself . Excellent work!

DAMN!! BB King is one of my favortie musicians!!, and this sculpture looks STUNNING!! congratulations brother!!

Looking great!

man this looks wicked, GJ on the clothes keep going!!!

Looks like hes really playing and not jsut posed… WELL DONE

This is looking really GOOD! :+1:

Wow! Thanks a lot, I definitely feel inspired to finish this one. What awesome support to come home to. Thanks everyone
Sam P.

Wow that is a great image, full of musical intensity. Congratulations. Keep up the great work.

Well be intimidated no more. You’ve just turned the tables! Looks fantastic! Looking forward to updates! :+1:

BB King is the master and you have portrayed him wonderfully.

Intimidated-heh! Really nice peice bud.

Dude, Dude, this is awesome! Can’t wait to see more of this one! Great work on the subtle anatomy :+1:

Yea wonderful job on the sculpting, he both looks and feels real! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: great work. This will end up as a top row artwork :slight_smile:

/ Magnus

man it`s so beautiful!! congrats!!

Alex Oliver

Very beautiful modeling & amazing facial expressions :+1:

The Music is there :wink: Bravo!

great work !