ZBrushCentral

Dannys Male/Female modeling and sculpting thread (movie added pge 4) nudity

Hello everyone.

Its been a while since iv posted my work here, and thought id share some of my sculpting and modeling. I have some female sculpts that I will post very soon.

This was part of a exercise in which I wanted to create a male base with reasonable topology, and a some what stylistic apreach to muscle anatomy.

The tools I used where quite simply the Move, Smooth, and Clay tube.

Thanks for your comments.

rmale body refined  backperspective ZBC.jpg

Attachments

rmale body refined perspective ZBC.jpg

male bodyastaged refined for zbc.jpg

This is better sculpted anatomy than I’ve seen in a long time… especially the back! Top shelf! :+1: How long did that take to do, start to finish? And did you begin with ZSpheres?

one of a great anatomy study i’ve seen in this site…very clean and correct muscle sculpting …thanx for sharing …good luck :+1:

Thanks EricShawn, I did this on and off over the last 3 weeks. The base I made within Hexagon with a combination or Box modeling and poly by poly.

Thanks agrmrs :+1:

Here is a scull I sculpted within Zbrush on another project. Iv placed it in his head, then sculpted back on the original geomtry, and exported both subtools using decimation plugin, what a fantastic plugin that is too.

male bodyastaged refined for zbc inner skull.jpg

Attachments

male bodyastaged refined for zbc skull sculpt.jpg

hands.jpg

hands 4.jpg

Very nice anatomy sculpt! :+1:

Here is a female african head sculpt I did, hope you like.

african woman head.jpg

This is the best anatomy sculpt I have ever seen here. Not just the correct anatomy, but with all the smallest detail possible. Great work Tez, as usual.
Looking forward to see the female and make sure to add some squares to sensor the intimate parts hehe. Keep rolling m8.
TOP Row! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

very impressive hand sculpt mate …female head looks very nice …keep us posted :+1:

Thanks everyone. Il just add a (Nudity) Tag when the female models are posted. Hopfully this week il add them.

Here is a update to the African Girl.

aflican child head.jpg

Attachments

aflican child head 2.jpg

Here is the first render with Displacement map and SSS applied. This is done in Modo 302.

aflican child head 3.jpg

haha, this is where my best tries with mnodo skin renders end, after appling the texture to the sss it really starts to behave in some streange ways ;/

beautiful sculpts!

@slocik, its a ballancing act, that always helps if you have lighting and scene setup first, othrwise your being constantly going back and forth more than needed. A 3 point lighting rig normaly works well, the Key, fill, and rim.

@talster, thankyou.

wow great sss test on the girl’s head :+1: and a nice sculpt too :+1:

Here is a update. I have done her hair which includes eyelashes and eye brows. Iv also added her earings. Iv decided to name her Ginima.

So here is a AO render done in Modo before I get her textured up for finnal render.

african woman finnal AO croped.jpg

wow that’s render is awesome :eek: she looks like a real african girl …you’ve choosen the best hair style for this african girl…very nice …eager to see more updates …keep us posted :slight_smile:

Hi Tez! Great new thread! love all the wips you got goin’ here! :+1: !

The girl is looking good, it’ll be nice to see it textured.
I think the ear lobe could use just a little bit more attention, it looks a bit off right now. Maybe put a little indent where the earring is going into the ear, as it is, you can tell that it is just shoved through it. I know it’s a small thing, but I think it will help.

@ agrmrs, thanks for you comment man. :+1:

@ Etcher, thankyou, your reply, it brought attention to your thread, what wonderfull sculpting you have done, thanks.

@ mLink, Thanks, your right, every little detail is worth adding, thanks for bringing my attention to this. I will go over this a few times before I call it done.

Keep tuned in.:+1: