ZBrushCentral

Mä (minor nudity)

My first idea was to reconcile a pretty girl in a variable energy background. Concrete forms and diffuses one married together. Combine in the same time, rigidity and dynamic in the same image.

I’ve just arrived from trip to North India and I have no doubt, directly or indirectly that I have been inspired by the Hinduism culture… at least for the blue skin … like Shiva one. Also the name refers to Ma Anandamoyi…

In short, modeling in Maya, sculpting in Zbrush and mudbox, Render on Modo and Shave and haircut for the hair.

Hope you like it.
Sam

CLICK FOR HIGH RESOLUTION 1472x2132

ZBC_THUMB.jpg

[[attach=147890]low3.jpg[/attach]]low3.jpg

[attach=147879]low2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

low2.jpg

Jus a minor suggestion, maybe put “minor nudity” in the title for the artwork since you never know who’s on the boards.

Aside from that, very good work, has an egnimatic and spiritual feel to it, which I’m sure is what you were going for. It has an astrological feel to me as well, but then again, astrology is a big part of the Hundu culture.

id say the face is too symmetrical (from what i can tell 100%), and the hair line seems like an inch low. especially if her hair is being blown upwards you would see her full forehead. no clavicles? the hands are great but seem to have more spec compared to the rest of her which feels very pastel. and the skin bump seems exaggerated.

but i like ur piece enough to pick it apart so that tells u something :+1: good work

I LOVE IT !!, the hinduism culture is fantastic and this image also is FANTASTIC, love the colors the feeling on there, looks like Krishna !, stunning work congratz :smiley:

Very well executed! Love the light and color of this piece!

Very interesting and eye catching!

Realy cool, I love the details in the face.

i really like it !

the background is great ! how you did it ? photoshop ?

jakeychan: Thank i make the change;)

CoryCosper: I’m aggree with you, but that what i decide to do.:smiley: Otherwise i appreciate that you like it.

manzarek123: Thank bud

SolidSnakexxx: Yes i spend some time to find a good lighting.:slight_smile: thx

dlb, KrisKelly3D: Thank! what more can i say

smeagol: Yea the background is done in Ps