ZBrushCentral

Weekly Sketch Group(Topic# 8 - Dr.Jekyll/ Mr.Hyde)

[color=Yellow]The topic of this week’s zSketch challenge is…
“Dr. Jekyll/Mr.Hyde”

Feel free to sculpt anything related to Jekyll or Hyde, although I would prefer to see everyone’s take on the characters themselves. Think about the contrast between the personalities and physical appearances of each character.

The dual title character, a doctor who has covered up a secret life full of cruel deeds. He feels as if he is constantly battling within himself between what is good and what is evil, and is pushing away people dear to him. After drinking a potion of his own creation, Jekyll is transformed into the cruel, remorseless, evil Edward Hyde, representing the hidden side of Dr. Jekyll’s nature brought to the fore. Dr. Jekyll has many friends and has a friendly personality, but as Mr. Hyde, he becomes mysterious, violent, and secretive and as time goes by, Mr. Hyde grows in power. After taking the potion repetitively, he no longer relies upon the potion to unleash his inner demon.” - Wikipedia

[color=Yellow]The Deadline For This Topic Is:
Wednesday, July 1st

[color=Cyan]Post any work you are doing on the topic and please feel welcome to give constructive criticism to anyone who asks for it.

(P.s. - I’ll try to keep up with these but I’m still not settled into my new place quite yet, I’m actually stealing some Wifi right now just So I can post this for you guys!)

oothis one is gonna be fun! Thanx dribble!:smiley:

bitchin weekly sketches are back. realy dig the style of this week. the narrower concept makes it a little easier to focus on the sculpting end. IMO

i was thinking i could just post a picture of my wife.

Would that make her Hyde or Jekyll?

I would hope that if’n he’s putting her picture up as Jekyll, he would shortly after hide…that was a pretty bad one, I’m sorry

in all honesty when i read this challenge it really was the first thought in my mind, also funny.
not funny though cause she has schizophrenia, but true because she is soooo different from who she used to be. but oddly looks the same. oh cept the hair color, i guess its like the old Star Trek where in the mirror universe the evil spock had a goatee.
i also found these two? on bunnspace.
dr.jekyll mr.hyde

Attachments

12415.jpg

Serendipity is awesome - I have been thinking of doing something related to Jekyll and hyde for quite a while and just started sketching some ideas this morning! I’m definitely going to have a good go at this.