ZBrushCentral

Action Hero at the Gnomon Gallery

[attach=141120]Banner.jpg[/attach]

</b>    <b>Super things are happening on June 6, 2009 at 7:00 PM.

This just in! Reports are coming in from Hollywood, CA for that super heroes and villains alike are being spotted at the Gnomon Gallery on Cahuenga Blvd. Somehow, these terrific creations from the [<u>Action Hero Contest</u></b><b>](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=68431) [](http://showthread.php?t=68431) have escaped the confines of ZBC.  Over a dozen 2D prints will be on display, along with six 3D figures.

Could this be the result of a bizarre experiment by Offload Studios? Could NextEngine, who will be demonstrating one of their scanners be involved? Will Axiotron's Modbooks make it possible for the public to create new heroes to fight off this invasion into the real world?

What is certain is that several artists from the contest will be on hand to demonstrate some of their ZBrush super powers. They include*:

</b></span><center><b>Martin Beyer
  John Cherevka
  Cameron Farn
  Konrad Kielczykowski
  Chris Moffitt

</b></span>

</center>
      <b>[attach=141121]Image[/attach]

The show begins at 7:00 PM on Saturday, June 6.</span>

[Click Here for More Info](http://www.gnomongallery.com/)
  </b></span>
  <b>
  If you're going to be in the Los Angeles area that day, make sure to schedule a trip to the Gnomon Gallery for this unique event. It's a true first for ZBrushCentral, and we expect it to be an exciting evening.

</b></span><b>Happy ZBrushing!
  </b></span>

*List of attending artists is subject to change.

<b>

[attach=141122]Icon.jpg[/attach] </b>

Attachments

Banner.jpg

FIN_idea04.jpg

Icon.jpg

Wow! Sounds so wicked! Would love to go but won’t be down to Hollywood until the end of June for class =/. Hopefully you guys will do more events in the near future! Congrats again to all the winners and the awesome work that was done :+1:

This is going to be great… I hope by then I’d have time fly over and see with my own eyes. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

i will be there and take some pictures and post here!

Alex Oliver

cool man. can’t wait to see. unfortunately i can’t make it myself.

-r

Oh very nice. Congrats to all that got into the gallery. I look forward to seeing the photos Alex :slight_smile:

Wow! Nice! But yet again, living here in the UK I’m just going to have to miss it. :cry:

I have to show my z-brush super powers? :lol: I don´t have any :rolleyes:

this will be fun!

cu guys on 6.6. !

martin

I’m shure you have some great z-powers pitchepuck. I will watch it with pleasure, and yes this will be fun! I just can’t wait!
Solid you have to come so our heros can meet at last!!

Wow… can’t believe this is still so alive. Shame I can’t go and see this. It would be awesome! My only regret is that there were many more entries that deserved the same exposure and recognition :rolleyes:

Why Bordeaux is so far from LA?.. :mad:

I completely agree with Captain, thanks for bringing this up, great artworks and all to be celebrated but, but… there are no strict criteria that Pixologic can claim for either excluding or including artworks and to those like me that have been working hard and have done a decent showing this seems very unfair.
You either select that handful of impeccable artworks and exclude all the rest or you include all those that have some decent merit, or even all those that completed the competition, to include only some according to an arbitrary fancy and call it the best is not a thoughtful way to go.
Apologies for being so blunt but I hope you appreciate that I spoke my mind.

That sounds so cool! I´m sure you´ll have a lot of FUN!
I´m looking forward to seeing the pictures! :slight_smile:

Way to go Pixologic! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

This is going to be cool, im glad to have been invited down.
I will be bringing a full size 2D print to give away, and am looking forward to meeting with, and talking to everyone. I will be revealing 3 new models that are in progress for a series of personal work., be the first to see them!, they won’t be up on zbc until later in june.

take care, and thanks to pixologic, the sponsors, and all the participants. hope to see all of you there.

I hope there’s good coverage of the event as I won’t be able to make it due to other commitments. But the lineup of attending artists ensure that it will be a great event. I really hope to see some nice large photos posted here of everything else that is there.

Awesome man! Thanks so much for the opportunity - wish I could make it to see it in person… but it’s kind of a far trip from Trinidad… haha
Looking forward to seeing the pictures though! (Alex - thanks for offering to post up pics!) :+1:

edit: nevermind

hey! this is so cool! mr. fish is printed, too! i’m very happy 'bout this. thanks pixo.
i’m sure you all will have a great time. :slight_smile:

edit: nevermind