Senior Member User Gallery

pretty awesome turntables.
    looks rendered to me exept for the jerky mouse movements

man please share your texturing techniques ...i really loved them ....i am looking for some good tutorials on google but din't got ... thanks !

I have to say that despite these things are not normally my cup of tea I find this one to be totally awesome. I'm in complete admiration of your work.
    Max
    http://maxs-stuff.blogspot.com/
    My ZBSketchbook
    My other threads: A - B - C - D - M - P currently working on S

New Member User Gallery

Was that last turnable rendered inside crysis? I would love to know how you manage to do that, its difficult to find any tips related to the scene setup for characters with sandbox2 editor.

Awesome character, that at is easily one of coolest sculpt Ive seen in a while, the torso is splendid! Nice constrast with the mecano stuff on the legs aswell.

Thanks for sharing the zbrush turnables, they really show of the quality of your works.

Best wishes!

thanx guys

thanx wizo.actually all of the color pictures ,videos and turntables on the first page and along the thread are cryengine renders.i found cryengine was perfect solution .

Senior assassin: thanx man. let me know particuallry which part that is you would like to know. ill come up with a small tips post or something.

- for rendering your character in crysis i suggest downloading the demo( that is if you dont have the game) , installing Crysis Mod SDK and installing the Sandbox editor. after that head on to www.crymod.com and check out the tutorials

anyone looking for a video tut , i am currently uploading a video i found pretty usefull. forgot the name of the author but i would like to thank him, i also forgot the website i got it from.so next post will be the video tut.

stay tuned!
    Last edited by farazmobin; 06-01-09 at 07:34 AM.
    WWW.FARAZMOBIN.COM
    ***831; ***831;'***831;'\***831;***831;***821;***839;\=(***810;)=/***831;***831;***821;***839;/'***831;***831; ***831; ***831;***831; ***831;***831;***831;

found the link.

like to give Ben Purkis for this video

Vimeo:

http://www.vimeo.com/886142

my ftp (try this if vimeo doesnt work,the file might be corrupt)

http://farazmobin.com/DW4/finals/abe...a284977cdf.rar
    WWW.FARAZMOBIN.COM
    ***831; ***831;'***831;'\***831;***831;***821;***839;\=(***810;)=/***831;***831;***821;***839;/'***831;***831; ***831; ***831;***831; ***831;***831;***831;

You rock Farazmobin!
    5 stars!

New Member User Gallery

Hey farazmobin , nice work there mate, i did enjoy the progression thread on cgsociety.
    maybe we will meet again for DW5 eh
    cheers!
    --------
    portfolio

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123