Thankyou all very much for stopping by and for the very very kind words....good to see a lot of friends in here...old and new.
    I hope it wasnt too long a read...i can go on and on at times!...I'm hoping to have more sculpts up here at ZBC soon.
    Again thankyou all very much and thankyou ZBC for this wonderful opportunity.
    - V -
    ----------------------
    Website
    ZBC Interview
    Sketchbook
    cgPortfolio
    ----------------------

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hi Vivek....
    Very inspiring, good and interesting read...I really enjoyed it, and also really enjoyed seeing your great works in the process.
    Liked very much what you said about catching the essence of the character first and how that practice always trumps minute details in the end result...
    A great book that might be useful to you in this journy that you are on, and is also a book that you might really enjoy is...THE POWER OF MYTH by Joseph Campbell...Great book...
    KEEP INSPIRED AND INSPIRING Vivek..
    TAKE CARE
    Glenn

Nice to share your art Vivek. I am really very enjoy it. You have shown all the expression of the the character as well. I know that It is not easy as We thought. I wish that You will disclose your new art as soon as. Keep it up.

Great post.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Red face the modelling legend

hi vivek ra m very good hardwrk and good effect awesome''''

New Member Follow User Gallery

Inspiring work!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123