ZBrushCentral

Space Drink

Welcome to SPACE DRINK interstellar bar! Located on the outskirts of Paramos Nebula with romantic view over Oberon-5, this cozy place allways cheers you up after lightspeed travel. Have a meal, a drink, play cards or enjoy the presence of our attractive waitresses. And for those who seek adventure - we offer original Tellarian Tapas. Watch out for the backblast!

P.S.: No Vaurians allowed!

![SpaceDrink.jpg|707x950](upload://b7pAreTXgmKbhabA5Mn6mhwKZ1H.jpeg)![ZBC_THUMB2.jpg|100x76](upload://jLONIVPxkSSC5wtkWwFCvclFdVp.jpeg)

Ha, a, ha ,ha…:smiley:
Great work… Top Row, please.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

Hi Michael! Awesome Image -5 stars!- Lookin’ forward to the WIP shots! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

cool something good to go top of the row :smiley: Michal to perfect for words, ok then, I wish I was a alien in that bar… ok I said it

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wish I was an Englishman in New York…

wow… very good. Verrry good indeed. Even her fifties pin-up face and expressionless expression and superficial smile.

brains off!

Hi Michal,

Thank you for posting here! :slight_smile:

(Hey Cesar Dacol Jr, what’s up? :slight_smile:

GREAT work!!!
Best regards, Selwy

Great work. Love the look of her eyes. Very… Megan Fox looking.

Top Row quality.:+1:

men excelen work, very grat expresion jajaja very nice
:+1:small_orange_diamond:D:laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

top row. love it .

Awesome work man. I really like how the colors blend in so nicely. And the strong yellow on the waitresses clothes draws eyes right where they belong. :smiley: And that five eyed alien on the back has really got a great view, with all his eyes. :smiley: (If you know what I mean ;))

Top row in T-minus 5…4…3…2…1

Great stuff! :slight_smile:

Like i said on cgtalk, awesome illu, really funny :slight_smile:

Haha, great characters, well done.:+1:

love it man!! that girl is smokin hot and the texures, lighting look great!

Not often I give a 5 star rating but yeah this one sure deserves it! The waitress is smooooooking and the aliens…well, a big smile over here in front of the monitor :smiley:

Wow! Amazing piece man! Love the expression on the brain alien looking at that drink about to fall haha! :lol:

Spacetastic, Spacetacular evennn

great story, lol very amusing.

Looks great. I love the juxtaposition of sci-fi creatures with pin-up gals. You perfectly mixed what would be a standard busty babe type with some funky, almost Star Trek-like aliens. I love the almost oblivious look on the waitress’ face as she tips over her tray. :slight_smile: Top row stuff. Really.

My only critiques, if you will, are:

1. The skirt on the waitress looks a bit weird, from the flow to the belt line.
  2. I half expected some splash or fluid coming from the tipping cups.

Other than that, great piece. Really funny. Lots of neat layers. Kinda reminds me of a party I was at last weekend. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t usually give five stars… and I’m not making an exception. 4.999999 STARS. :wink: (Ah… Just round it off.:lol:)