ZBrushCentral

Multipass render script

Marcus or anothers programers: i think a plugin give the oportunity choose for example 10 materials and lights and “let´s go” and zbrush renders all image one psd with one material (al final we have 10 diferentes psd), will be very great for compose them in photoshop. This plugin can automatic render the pass…

sorry for bad english

i hope for zbrush4 is based and render layer:)

i believe they do it something like that…

I think this is a great idea and could make a useful plugin. I’ll give it some thought.

Hey ! Marcus! Yes i think will be useful ! … a good option is put the name of render pass for remember them in photoshop, and choose the canvas size

And symmetric 2d mode like (http://al.chemy.org/) you ´re remember ? :wink: it ´s a joke but very util i think…

biig thank for your post

Great idea!!!:+1:

Yeah, there are various options. It should (with the help of a dll) be possible to assemble the passes into a single PSD file. There could also be default options for the passes, plus the ability for custom settings… :slight_smile:

miam miam AND MIAM MIAM if this plugin will be a reality!

Hey that sounds pretty cool. Especially if you had a few preset options for different lighting set ups and moods.

That would really simplify rendering passes. My ONE major request would be make it compatible with the canvas, not just reliant on a ztool in edit mode. I drop models to the canvas and do a lot of post work in 2.5d. May not be possible to do that, but keep me and my weird workflow in mind!

Yep, this is something that I’ve hoping would come out for a long time. It be useful to have separate layers for highlights, shadows, specular, depth, color, reflection, cavity transition…

A layer that makes the background black and the model white for masking in PS would be useful.

I guess that you could do a lot of that if you could compile multi-layers per materials in a single PSD.

A plug-in that would allow up to 10 layers of the attributes of your choosing would be awesome. One that would let you choose what you want and how big/small you want the file to be (layer wise).

I’m thinking that resolution would have to depend on your document settings in Z-Brush at the time.

You can up-scale quite a bit further in PS, depending on the resolution of the image.

Just some thoughts.

:smiley:

REMCV8= Good ideas + i think we must be have for defaut flat material o zdepth for mask/canl alpha in photoshop.