ZBrushCentral

Dave Meraggio's ZShop

Hi there!

First of all, sorry if my english is not correct. I’m an illustration and CG student and self taught in digital graphics from Europe. Recently got my ZBrush license, and as a Mac user, I have to say, that despite the many bugs and stability issues, this program is more than an awesome tool for the artist profile I represent. Congratulations Pixologic for your great work (and thanks in advance for the upcoming support that we, the mac users, need desperately :stuck_out_tongue: ).

This is my first post in this community forum. Until now, I’ve been lurking around here, ashamed of having nothing worthy to show. Well, I think it isn’t worth my conformity yet, but I feel like sharing something, you know.

Let me introduce you my first head model, just made for learning purposes, after taking some basic tutorials.

Started with a polysphere, did mesh extraction for the cloth, and basic modelling for the eyes. The material is a MatCap made by myself from a HDR photo I took of a barracuda bone necklace in a beautiful shiny day. Of course, I really enjoyed polypainting!

Image0000.jpg

Of course I expect and will thank any kind of constructive opinions!

Happy to be part of this community.

Attachments

Workflow1.jpg

Good job the face has a lot of character

I almost forget I once opened this thread, hehe. I’m kind of a mess.

Thanks Tommy!