ZBrushCentral

Transpose Master not working properly...

Hey guys, I’m having an issue with the transpose master plug-in…It seems that after I pose my zbrush model using the transpose master, and go back to “TPose to SubT” I loose all my subdivision history on my model.

I don’t think that’s suppose to happen right?
Am I doing somthing wrong?

Thanks…

You can lose your subdivision levels if normals get flipped on import into ZBrush. With Transpose Master this can happen if your posed mesh has overlapping polygons, for example if a pose causes creasing at the joints or fabric is deeply folded. If using TPose>SubT on an unmodified TPose mesh causes no problems then look carefully at your pose. If there are still problems then look at your original to see if there’s a subtool that is causing the problem.

Oh I see, I’ll play around with it…Thank you…

I have this problem where after i finish posing and hit tpose>subt , my model gets shrunken down and random verts go into random directions… anyone had gotten that yet?

Sathanael,

Which version of ZBrush are you using and which OS?

vISTA 32 and im using zbrush 3.1

Sathanael,

I don’t remember coming across this issue on the PC. Random verts flying off could be something to do with the scale of the original. Is your model very large or small when you view it in the Tool>Preview window? That may be the issue.

Nope my model seems fine, the center point is in the middle of it and its of a good size on the preview tool. ill try again with a simple mesh i dont know

How are you using transpose master, i cant use it in 3.1. i follow instuctions, which say mask selection, then hold control and shift seelct other tools. I do this, and it will only select the next tool and hides all my other subtools?

Hey guys I’m getting this error message when I click TPose>SubT

All of my SubTools are posed but my character disappears.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

errorMessage.jpg

frencha,

What version of ZBrush are you using?

Thanks,

I’m using 3.2 on OSX

hey man, where is the link for transpose master 3.1 download??:rolleyes:
only transpose master 3.5 available for download now???

i’m still use zbrush 3.1. but i can’t find transpose master 3.1 now…???

i’ve tried use transpose master 3.5 version, but not work in zbrush 3.1…:mad:
somebody know the link for download the 3.1 version??

thank’s

Poor, poor zb 3.1 warez user…:lol: