ZBrushCentral

Gears2 Environment Art (step by step page 5)

Hey Folks,

I’ve been meaning to post for a while but never quite get around to it.
Anyway, here’s some stuff from Gears2…

COG_Hospital -

I’m still rendering more, I’ll pop back and update each time I have a fresh batch to share.

Cheers,
Kevin.COG_Hospital_Arch.JPGCOG_Hospital_Chiron1.jpgCOG_Hospital_Chiron2.jpgCOG_Hospital_Chiron3.jpgZBC_THUMB3.jpg

Attachments

COG_Hospital_Arch.JPG

Can’t wait to see more, I’m total fan of gears of wars art…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Not that it’s anything no one has noticed before, but you and all the folks at Epic do AMAZING work.

:o

How do you did it!??

Me too, fan of gears, started seriousky with zbrush when i knew you guys used it :laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

post more, post more, post more !!!

Really nice Kevin! Really nice! :+1:
Can’t wait for more! :smiley:
How did you achieve this???

wow, this is really great stuff. you should do some sort of a tutorial for environmental sculpting in zbrush. there are too many character ones floating around and not enough environmental ones!

Ohh it’s great work, cann’t wait to see more

beautiful work

Those are great sculptures! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow!
Inspirational!

I remember when I last modeled a medical symbol caduceus type model, except mine fails in comparison with your brilliant sculpt!

Keep it up! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

oh yeah, and your site doesn’t work ;d

Beautiful work…Stunning quality

really cool stuff, any chance we can get a look at your workflow or the kind of bases you started with?

patiently waiting please post some more.

Amazing works…love the 3 head snake piece! :+1: :+1:

Hi Kevin! Thank you so much for taking the time to post these awesome sculpts! 5 star works! Hope you will post some more! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Wonderful work!
I agree, Epic does AMAZING work. :+1:

wooooow saw your works earlier on polycount forum simply amazing by the way I’m big fan of GoW :smiley:

AWSOME WORKS!! congrats on the top row!