ZBrushCentral

Hakara

hello everybody!

I have had time to finish my last render, I worked on it 1 year on weekends aproximately, but now I have it finished and I´m feeling happy to show u.

The girl u see is “Hakara”, is the main character of a novel that my friend Yolanda is writing in this moment and in a few days u will be able to read the first episode. As u can see in the picture is a story of scifi.

I can´t say to much about the picture, I prefer to read ur comments :wink:

I hope u like it!
cheers

![ZBC_THUMB2.jpg|100x76](upload://pKYDaOtX4GQbeQoHwIqq3MGQlBg.jpeg)

Great render. I like all the little sci fi trinkets she has and the weapon design is interesting.

Beautiful!!
I needed to look at it and look at it and look at it… :slight_smile:
So many different materials and textures – but it looks amazing!
I really like all the great details that you´ve put into this!
Very professional work!

Last but not least – may I ask for some Zbrush screenshots?
PLEASE! :slight_smile:

Hi guys, thanks alot for ur comments!

here some screenshots:

screenshots from zbrush

THANK YOU! Excellent work! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

nice work!
Reminds me of Predator when i first saw it, is that your inspiration for this peice?

Good job tío…como dicen en tu tierra “esta que se sale” Felicidades, quiero otra u otro modelo lo antes posible:D

Good stuff, i like it. Only thing i saw that bugged me was her left arm bicep not following her forearm. Great render and design! :+1:

Wow, really amazing piece. All that time and effort shows. I agree with Xerious, that bicep just isn’t flowing right, should be an easy fix though. Excellent work, keep on brushin’! :+1: :+1:

masterpiece, congrat’s

Muy chida!! espero ver mas de ti

I have only one thing to say!
Top Row!:grimacing:

That is some buff chick Top Row Shelf

Wow! Great work, and nice character design too!

Congratulations for the Top-Row – it is well deserved. :slight_smile:

The face looks a bit too CG compared to the rest, but everything else looks absolutely fantastic

This is definitely a valid top row. The only thing that bothers me about this is the strap around her thigh. The heavy side of it on the right is sitting higher than the empty side on the left. It would have to be really damn tight for that to happen and it doesn’t look that tight. So yeah my only crit, fix the weight on that thigh strap. The side with the objects should be sitting lower than the opposite end.

Great work!

amazing work man super good