***Instructions - simply extract all of the contents from each .zip into your Zstartup/Zplugs folder and then in zbrush under Zplugin you will see a E panel where each of these plug-ins reside. ***
***Note - Most of these are updates for zbrush 3.0, please do not download the older scripts in this thread from before zbrush 3.0 was released.***
Most of these are really only useful with the Hot key Editor (which isn't out yet for zb3, if anyone wants any of these assigned to a specific hotkey let me know) since they are just simple scripts that automate basic zbrush commands.
But I really find it speeds up my work flow to use them as hotkeys.
Big thanks to Marcus who helped me out with a few of these
1. unhide_focus - (*update for zb3) an update of "PivotClear_center", it will un-hide all of your model an center it on the canvas.
2. focus_obj - (*update for zb3) an update of "PivotLocal_center", it will zoom in on your model and focus on it while maintaining you objects center.
3. shadows - toggles displaying shadows on your model on and off.
4. quick_mode - toggles quick mode on and off.
5. perspective - toggles perspective camera on and off and also sets it's focal shift to 80.
6. mud_matLi - (*update for zb3) mimics Mudbox's material and light set up.
7. minSubD - (*update for zb3) automatically goes to the highest sub d level of your model (faster than going through them manually).
8. maxSubD - (*update for zb3) automatically goes to the lowest sub d level of your model (faster than going through them manually).
9. marqee - toggles marquee selection mode with lasso selection mode.
10. m_avg3 - sets your mouse average to 3.
11. group_vis - automatically creates a polygroup for whatever you have visible.
12. dis_double - toggles displaying back facing polys of your model on and off.
13. default_matLi - automatically loads the default zbrush3 material and light.
14. custom_UI - this script will turn on custom UI mode.
15. brushes - these are all of the default zbrush brushes.
16. alt_brush - this will set your "alt brush size" (the brush size that displays when you hold down "shift") to "1" instead of the default "2".
17. bumpmap - (*update for zb3) Working with bump maps in zbrush3.0 is very tedious so I made this script in conjunction with alph2txt and txt2alph to speed up the process. This script just takes out all the tedious parts of setting you up to create a bump map. Such as, it automates setting your RGB color to 128, 128, 128 for a total 50% grey map. And then creates a 4096 x4096 texture off of that color and then loads the bump viewer material. And then sets your RGB color to 255, 255, 255. It also sets your DSmooth to "1" to minimize PM artifacts. It also loads in lights that make it easier to see what you are doing when . All that stuff gets pretty annoying to set up every single time.
18. txt2alph - (*update for zb3)Working with bump maps in zbrush3.0 is very tedious so I made this script in conjunction with "alph2txt" and "bumpmap" to speed up the process. This script converts your bump map from a texture to a an alpha and then sets the displacement mode to off and the intensity to 10. It also loads in a material and lighting that are more intuitive for showing off your model and the bump map. This is for quick viewing of your bump map in real time with your diffuse texture.
19. alph2txt - (*update for zb3) Working with bump maps in zbrush3.0 is very tedious so I made this script in conjunction with txt2alph and bumpmap to speed up the process. This script converts your bump map from a alpha to a texture in zbrush quickly so you can work on it more in PM. It also reloads the bumpviewer material for you and loads in lights that make it easier to see what you are doing when using the bump viewer material.
20. Es_scripts - a .zip file that contains all of my scripts in one download!