ZBrushCentral

1000 Posts By Kathy

Congratulations to Kathy for posting her 1,000th message here at ZBrushCentral!

Kathy consistently offers encouragement and valuable feedback to other
artists here at ZBC.

She’s a professional artist and an expert ZBrusher, often taking ZBrush to
surprising heights. And since she’s skilled in many software applications,
she often achieves striking results mixing ZBrush with other packages.

To Kathy we offer our congratulations and our thanks. To signify 1,000
messages, the dots beneath her name (each of which represents 100 posts)
have been replaced with a star.

<font color=#FFa000 size=4>Kudos, Kathy!</font>

We’d like to express our gratitude to you all in helping to make ZBC a fun and informative resource for ZBrush users.

The Pixologic Team

:small_orange_diamond:Previous 1000-posts member: Digits

Way to go, Kat!! :+1: :+1: :+1:
You did it with quality as much as quantity, and brought intelligence and artistic sensibilities to us all!
Super-Kudos Kiddo!
:+1: :+1: :+1: to the power of infinity.

way to go kathy congrats… thanks for being a big part of this website…

Great job Kathy! :+1:
Thanks for your many wonderful images, tips, and interesting posts! :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the second star in a forum that is shining ever-brighter thanks to contributions like yours! I’ve always loved reading your posts and viewing your images. It’s wonderful to see you get some well-deserved recognition.

Congrat :+1: :+1:

Congratulations, Kathy! This forum is a much better place with your presence here.

Wow! the SECOND Zbrush STAR has been awarded! :grimacing: :smiley: :+1: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Two sheriffs in this one-horse town now! Phew!! Looks as if there’s gonna be some law and order round here - (though, I don’t think you’re allowed a gun!)
Good on you Kathy! :+1: :+1:

(Come on Juandel, catch up!)

YAY KAT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I remember when you hit the ground running here back in April, and you haven’t let up since then. A creative force indeed! Many happy returns to you :smiley: :+1:

Kat, You already know how I think. I congratulated you privately when you were 999. Let me say it here publicly. congratulations. It could not have happened to a nicer person. Yourself, jaundel, and stonecutter have taken me under your wings for which I am eternally grateful. My zest for ZBrush has waned so I do not know how much more you will hear from me on this forum. Once again thanks to those who made my few months here pleasant.

Happy 1,000th post Kathy :smiley:

congradulations Kathy! :+1: :+1: :+1:

josh

ditto on the Kudos. Well deserved.

yippieeee! congratulations, Kathy!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: the central needs you, loves you and i hope to see at least a few more stars beside your name asap - which would mean to have been among the recipients of much Kat-fun and wit, priceless tips and your fantastico art i happen to admire that mucho :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: to no end :smiley:

• juandel

Congratulations Kathy!

I’m never very good with congratulatory remarks, but way to go Kathy! I’ve always enjoyed looking at your works and whatever I could learn from seeing them.

Congrats Kathy! :+1:

you little ol’ poster you…
good on you…

:slight_smile: ~I LOVE THIS PLACE~~ :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.

We have a great group here, let’s all hit 1000 and enjoy the ride together!

Rock on, Peace, Power, wURd, I feel da love, REP our FORUM!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Super-Congratulistic-Express-i-allidociasnesseses; Kathy ONE !!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: