ZBrushCentral

SLITHE (thundercats) -GAME CHARACTER

hi,
this is my entry for a brazilian contest based in characters from the 80´s animation television. I choose the SLITHE from thundercats.I have great fun to bring that character to life.
Work about 2 moth in my spare time. I focus a lot in the high sculpture inside zbrush, before start the contest i have the great chance to have some class with the master Alex Olivier . I try to put a lot what i learn and continue to study a long the process .
Normal/ao/Cavity maps bake in Xnormal, texture painted in photoshop. ScanLine render, 4 points of lights of low poly model : 9.886 triangles / 5 textures (2048).

hope u guys like it
HASTA

SLITHE_LOW_01.jpg

Attachments

SLITHE_LOW_02.jpg

SLITHE-LOW-07.jpg

ZBRUSHA_MODEL_05.jpg

ZBRUSHA_MODEL_01.jpg

SLITHE_LOW_03.jpg

ZBRUSHA_MODEL_02.jpg

WIP_ZBRUSH.jpg

WIP_RETOPO_03.jpg

TEXTURES-SHEET.jpg

SLITHE_LOW_06.jpg

Killer man! Great job and thanks for the WIP images! You really did a nice job on the texture work for sure! The final specular value is a tad bit wet overall for my tastes. The sculpting is really sharp to but the scales seem a bit redundant. As a whole, you really stuck to the original style, and to pull that off and give a nice presentation deserves mad props! Congrats on finishing a strong piece of work and best of luck with your entry!

• Josh

p.s.- your low-poly retopo came out extremely nice man. The flow is really smooth and logical. great job!

Really nice piece…love the design and execution of this model…excellent texture work as well :+1: :+1:

yeah really great job.
i like it.:smiley:

Firerbert:Thanks man, i realy agree with you about spec map, i lost a lot time editing this map…keep trying

SolidSnakexxx:wow, thanks , love your work…

Al.Tintop: Thanks a lot.

like to show anothers W.I.P…

LOWPOLY_VERSION.jpg

Attachments

SLITHE_LOW_04.jpg

SLITHE_LOW_05.jpg

WIP_UVS.jpg

Biano like I said, GREAT!!! No coments…

Topology, Shaders, Mapping… Reallly Great.

Congrats my brother…

I am really sure that you will reach the goals in your life.

Take care.

Junior

INJESUSITRUST: thanks a lot little junior, È NÒIS,

MORE WIPS…

WIP_BASEMESH_01.jpg

Attachments

WIP_BASEMESH_03.jpg

WIP_HIGH_01.jpg

WIP_BASEMESH_04.jpg

WIP_BASEMESH_04.jpg

WIP_LOW.jpg

WIP_RETOPO_03.jpg

WIP_ZBRSUH_05.jpg

Awesome stuff dude…:smiley:

Nice work! Great presentation too. :+1:

great work man:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: really love it :):):slight_smile:

Nice sculpt. :smiley:

This is superb. Thundercats was always one of my favourites as a kid and you have really captured the character wonderfully in 3d. Your sculpting is superb and I really love the final render. Thank you for sharing your wip images. Top row stuff!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

great work man! and thank you for the kind of words,really love the complete process that you posted here , and love the skin! looks so real!
Alex Oliver

ivar_sn, Webhead,agrmrs,Codeman,MINTY : thanks a lot guys…and Minty, thundercats RULES!!
Alex Olivier: Thank you man …good to know you like…i always remember yours tips and movements…

gif 360…

GIF-ANIMA4-thumb.gif

link high version gif:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/biano3d_2007/GIF-high-3.gif

nice sculpt , excellent details

I start to make some loops animations to test the way the mesh works with the texture…

GIF-WALK-THUMB-3.gif

gif size:http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/biano3d_2007/GIF-WALK-HIGH.gif