ZBrushCentral

dandan's junkyard

hi all!

i’ve been browsing these forums for quite some time, really excellent works here. i wanna use this thread to post more or less finished models more or less often, i hope you like them. first one is inspired by a photo made by Mehmet Akin (no exact copy), for the second i used various photo references, and the pirate was made after i saw the pirate heads made by the great Andy Bergholtz (not a copy either, just thought its a cool character) cheers!

ddthumbnail.jpg

Attachments

dan002.jpg

dan001.jpg

dan003.jpg

Very cool work!
Best regards, Selwy

Hi and welcome. Nice first post. I especially like the Pirate.I will be looking forward to more from you.

Great work! The clothes and the mimic of the first model are great!

The others are cool too.:slight_smile: May I ask you which material you´ve used?

wow, thanks a lot for the kind words guys! it means a lot hearing it from you :slight_smile:

Moni-Poroni - i used antique bronze and silicon from the gnomonology matcaps made by Ralph Stumpf

Thank you for the very quick reply. :+1: :slight_smile:

great attitudes - I love the first one!

Really beautiful style you have there… And very inspirational. I liek the 2nd image…a lot the sleeping man… :+1: :+1:

thank you both for your kind words, i appreciate it :slight_smile:

hi guys,

its been a while… lot of work, and even more lazyness I guess, but despite all odds I finished some new stuff. i hope you like them.

c1Full.jpgC2Close.jpgC2Full.jpg

some more creepy samurai warriors. i could have posed them a lot better, now in retrospective :slight_smile: anyway, here they are

1 Like

Amazing, love the Samurai.

and finally some tribal women i made. some may call this mature content, so be aware.

2 Likes

They are almost alive. Great work. I love the crisp and sharp details. you can feel their emotion.

Top…top…top row!!! Now, please.

love it! mature… meaning mature work! great stuff!

thanks guys, i really appreciate your kind words :slight_smile:

Top Row stuff Dandan ! Really love the expression in all of your sculpts… daaaaamn .

There is some seriously cool work in this thread. Amazing! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Beautiful!