ZBrushCentral

Weekly ZSketch Group Re-start - Signup here

Okay so we are going to try this again, but this time we are gonna make sure we have participants lined up to submit.

So for anyone who didnt read previous posts, we are trying here to start up a Weekly Zbrush challenge. Topics will vary on different themes and ideas and everyone is free to enter regardless of skill level. You would have 1 Week to complete the challenge and submit your final entry. A new topic will be posted every Sunday.

So anyone who is interested, seriously interested, Please signup with a reply to this post. I’ll update this thread with a list of those are signed up and if we get a good handful of members wanting to do the challenge, we can start right away.

Thanks!

:small_orange_diamond: Signed up Weekly Sketch Group Zbrushers:
Audiodoc
SFGFX
tommywan

I’ll give it a shot. I need the practice.

First time I hear about weekly zsketches, I think it´s an awesome idea. Count on me!!

Allright guys, as long as you go all GameArtisans “fully rigged and animated next gen character asset a week” on me, I’m in for sketches and studies and such on a weekly basis. Or at least this week. Fire away!

Me too. Been waiting.

I’m still fumbling around with the program a bit but I think a weekly challenge is exactly what I need to get better, you can sign me up.

I really hope this gets started soon.

im in!!

So when is the restart?

…so which one are we not going to do this time? :slight_smile:

jo i would be participating as well
im a newbie but it would help me im sure!

Its been a very, very long time, but I wouldn’t mind giving this a shot too.

Though I haven’t posted yet, I have been doing a lot of zbrush sketches recently so you can count on me in that respect! In other words, count me in! :wink:

As along as I am able, having trouble with the rent this month so I might be out on my ear pretty soon ;p

i wanna signup to ^^ even if i havent posted a ton in this forum i wanna improve !

I’d be willing to post a topic every week for everyone to work on…
Everyone has been waiting for so long…

Sure thing!!! I’m up for this, and the idea is quite amazing…talk about bringing artists together on a weekly basis!!! I’m sure in on this one:D

I made a new thread and it’s started!

Everyone get started! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Is very nice that you do that because is a good for us the beginners to practice…I will wait
:+1:

this is really great guys, a weekly challenge, nothing to fancy just to go where your skills allows you in a week, i’m in :smiley:

I’m game!

hey i would be participating as well as i can & plz give me mor suggests
:lol: