ZBrushCentral

Free Skin Textures

Hey Z people,

I thought that I would share some of my skin textures that I use for texturing my creatures.

I hope to do some tutorials soon about making skin textures - you can never have enough!

They are not all tileable. I use them as a texture with an alpha and the brush stroke set to Colour Spray - obviously turning zadd off and rgb on.

Here is an example, there are 21 at the moment on my site here.

![skin-example.jpg|605x200](upload://cB1iDmB9nSLIc6i7QxQkHHtUnB1.jpeg)

I hope they are useful for some people!

Thanks man. You sent this at the right time with all the competitions going on.

Cheers for the textures :+1:.

Had a look at your art. Freaky stuff. I like it. Well rendered :+1:

Thanks also,some great texture variations which will be used often and learnt from :slight_smile:

pre-made tools help out so much. Thanks bro.

[attach=183963]ST0030.jpg[/attach]

Will put some more up soon.

Attachments

ST0030.jpg

Use as you like! :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing :sunglasses: :+1: ! (Also, looking forward to seeing some sketchbook updates :slight_smile: )

Thanks for the skins abhominal. I must say that some of the modeling work on your site bares a striking resemblence to my neighbors.:lol:

ST0031.jpg

Attachments

ST0032.jpg

thanks for sharing :slight_smile: :+1:

Thats very kind of you :+1:

thank you, very nice of u :slight_smile:

Hi!,

Just wanted to add my thanks for sharing the skins. Also major thanks for having the alphas available on your site. Gives a very good look at how your are working to get the effects your getting.

Johannes

I have added some more 3D art human skin textures under the texture section. Hope they are useful and will post more soon.

Cheers

Thanks very much!

thank you, nice texture

Have changed how you can download these and will make high res pack free to download soon too.

That’s incredible. I can’t wait to try this out tomorrow. Thanks.

Have made the high res free to grab in return for a social share :rolleyes:

http://abhominal.com/textures/free-real-skin-textures