Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Action Hero - Sting Lady - hero (nudity)

This is my concept of Action hero and the backstory. I hope someone will read this

Artist: Konrad Kielczykowski

She hang off the phone. The driver told her that he would come to pick her up in an hour. She knew very well how to prepare for this kind of meeting. She had many clients among invader's officers. Many become addictet to her. She made them think that only she can satisfy their needs of body and mind. They didn't realize that she was using them to get the information for the resistance. She felt that she was close to something big, and now he wanted to meet with her. She heard some about him from other officers. It was not his habit to meet woman like her and that was making her anxious...

After arriving the base, the driver showed her the way to a proper room. She opened the door, the room appeard to be empty. She faintly entered inside. Feeling of being observed gave her the creeps.
    - What are you afraid of ?! - man's voice from behind her back scared her - I've heard that usually you are more self-confident... - she wanted to answer but he continued - Do you know why are you here, my dear?
    - I could find at least one reason, General...- she smiled soucy.
    - You can make men talk about everything you ask, can't you? Well then, I will tell you something.
    It was all clear now, she was exposured... but why he met her in person, wouldn't it be just to give a suitable order?... General carried on:
    - We are working on something special here in our underground labolatory, something that would shurely interest you. You were sniffing very close, but you would never find out the truth. Don't worry, I will show you everything... - he grabbed her neck and lifted her up - Were you ever thinking about improving your invidual talents, about being insuperable in your fields?? - He threw her with anger on the floor. She lost consciousness.

Horrible pain gripping her body woke her up. She felt that something is growing inside of her, she thought it would burst into pieces. Light in this place was blinding her. She couldn't move, her legs and arms was tied. She heard someone talking:
    - Results are very promising General. We've never got so far before. We
    are ready to go with carbon serum.
    - What are you waiting for? Do it!
    - Yes Sir!

Pain went away. She felt like she whould be oneness with the space around her. She couldn't see, at all event not like before the change, she just felt people and objects around her. The world seemed to be a lot different now. She heard General's voice:
    - You wouldn't belive if you might see yourself. It is amazing that every patient mutates in a different way... Interestig, isn't it? The important thing is that you are the first one who outlived entire process. Naturally, you can't stay alive any longer, we must choose someone faithful to our cause now... It's time to say goodbye my dear.
    Her senses grew keener rapidly. Unknown force took her body and mind in a possession. She felt like waching events from behind the glass. Only one thought was on her mind:
    - Release me... Release me...
    General started to behave strangely. Using one of the lab's computers, he deactivated force that was detaining her... One second later he was sticked on her sting - Interesting, isn't it General? - He fell down being paralyzed. His body was melting from inside... Next few hours was a sloughter. Nobody knew what hit them. She couldn't stop until she killed everyone in the base...

Powers:
    - Telepathic Influence and Remote Hypnosis (works on male),
    - Climbing walls, high speed of movement, very long jumps (parkour master),
    - 360' environment vision.
    - Sting in abdomen (with paralizing poison)
    - Carbon body parts with hiden spikes on arms and legs.
    - Stealth abilities.

02.jpg
    01.jpg
    Last edited by bryzol; 01-22-09 at 04:55 PM.

Oh...really cool... great story and great sketch
    I love the pose with the tongue out
    Best wishes

i have to say, my day was very disappointing.
    so i'm sorry to be honest: im not motivated to read such an english text right now...

buuut this concept sketch is DAMN NICE!
    it looks soo nice! and a very nice charsheet... damn...

i'm looking forward to see this in 3d... damn.
    nice

good luck and have fun!

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Not sure about the story, but the concept work is very close to something really good. The overall silhouette has issues in various areas, but close to being right, so it will take you some effort to finesse. The eyes are a little overpowering right off. Interesting work though...
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

It's an excellent backstory, but it's the very original design that I like most. That hairstyle and eyes are a splendid feature. I really look forward to see this character come up. Well done.
    Max
    http://maxs-stuff.blogspot.com/
    My ZBSketchbook
    My other threads: A - B - C - D - M - P currently working on S

ZBrush Team Follow User Gallery

Wow, very creepy but amazing concept!!!

Hey great story and your sketch is awesome. I really like the arrangement of the eyes and the hair. Also the scales going right down her back into a tail. Top job! Good luck and looking forward to your progress
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

Really nice concepts. She has a lot of character and looks like she will be a great entry. Good luck!

New Member Follow User Gallery

really great concept! i can't wait to see the model for that. great start !
    "the most fun you can have with your pants on!"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    UnitedFrontGames

great concept! nice twist on a black widow

Wuoaauuuu Maann!!!
    This Sting must hurt...and kill!
    I love the balance of the body.
    Congratulations!!
    Beto Prado
    FreeLancer Character Modeler & Designer
    betoprado@mac.com

It's a combination of sexy and gross! very cool!
    "I have forced myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste." -Marcel Duchamp

www.mattboard.com

CGS Portfolio

New WIPS

Love this sexy spidy.....design. Look forward to the sculpt

Nice!! Very nice!!

Thanks for comments guys! I'am glad that you like the idea and the back story. Here is a little update. Screengrab with base mesh I've made. I hope I will find more time soon to scoulpt it...
    baseMesh.jpg

Page 1 of 20 123410 ... LastLast