ZBrushCentral

Brush Library

Hey guys,

Is there a brush library loader. Something like ZMats+31, but for brushes. I Want manage my brushes that I made and some that I have collected from the ZB community. If there isn’t is it ok to have a lot of brushes in my zstartup - brush presets, or is it going to cause problems. Thanks in advance guys.

There’s no brush library loader at present. I’d also be careful of putting too many brushes in the startup folder - I’ve not heard of problems with brushes but I know too many startup materials can cause issues. So if you try it and have problems take some out!

Thank’s Marcus, yeah I decided I’m going to stay away from putting too many brushes in the startup, sounds like something that would cause trouble. I guess I’ll just load them when I need it…but a brush loader would be awesome.

I’ll keep the idea of a brush loader in mind. :slight_smile:

i need a brush loader so bad…i do aton of polypaintung with custom brushes…will there be one in 3.5? here hoping

Ok will put up a different one one.Ok i put my wallpaper up there whitch use one of the brushes. And that one looks a lot like one of octanes corrupt but i know it isnt be cuase that was last one i made and i use a grunge tut for it. Just hit me :lol: