ZBrushCentral

Ganesh Poojari ------Sketchbook

Hi guys this is my first post here.

Made this Military Officer model in about 3 days in my freetime in office.
The model is done zbrush.
Need ur Critics & Comments on
[attach=116577]officer.jpg[/attach]
[attach=116345]b1 copy.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

b1 copy.jpg

officer.jpg

more

[attach=116578]b1copy.jpg[/attach]
[attach=116579]b2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=116580]b3copy.jpg[/attach]
[attach=116581]b4.jpg[/attach]
[attach=116582]sscopy.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

b1copy.jpg

b2.jpg

b3copy.jpg

b4.jpg

sscopy.jpg

Hey there good job I like it!

thanks Darukin:smiley:

nice sculpt. “Cornel” is spelled Colonel… :slight_smile:

Thanks kansuke:smiley:

Hi guys
Im stuck in retopolgy of this face can any one help me out in this.
The near the beard is not getting retopolized properly .
Solution needed plz

Made this gorila model in about 3 days in my freetime in office. Inspired by a sculpture made by the artist Mark Newman.
http://www.thesculptorscorner.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3429
The model is done zbrush
[attach=116521]gor4.jpg[/attach]
[attach=116584]ss1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

gor4.jpg

ss1.jpg

No real critiques from me. This stuff is pretty good. Look forward to seeing more.

kind of final image .
plzz comment
officer.jpg

critics on this plz

The gorilla’s teeth seem a little large, flat, and underworked.

Yajad,

Very nice models I like the stylized nature of the Miltary man’s face. My biggest critique would be in regards to the lighting of the “finalish” image. The background is suggestive of a sunrise/sunset to me and it seems that the light source is behind your figure. With that in mind I don’t think that his glasses would have such overwhelming reflectivity or colour. Also the burning embers of his cigar would cast their own light, however small, in such a dark setting. In fact I think that there’s a lot of potential to add some serious mood to the overall piece with a few lighting corrections. The other bit that bothers me personally is the blur on the fence in the background. It’s ruins the continuity of the piece imo, a bit of blur on the trailing end of the fence would work but I think the portion closest to your character should be crisp and clean.

On the Gorrilla warrior I have to agree with Dustinbrown. The teeth could use a little more love. The canines would do well with some thickening out and the incisors could use a bit more definition. I also think his eyes could use some work too. They don’t carry the feel of the gorrilla’s expression at all. He’s screaming, a war cry or challenge perhaps, and the muscles in his face are tense yet his eyes a flacid and have an almost sad quality to me. Just my two cents.

Tore’alos,
Wyrm

Thanks Dustinbrown
i will be sure working on the teeth

Thanks Reverendwyrm
Thankls for ur critics

About the Military Officer i will really work on the lighting part soon . I Wanted to put some transparent glasses but there was no option such that in zbrush .So i was not able to do that. I will sure correct the lighting

About Gorilla
Ya i will be working on teeth part sure. About the eye part can u help me out. C u an just give some more idea exactly how should it look . U can edit the photo and show me

officer4.JPG

Hanuman is one of the most popular concepts of servants of God(devotion to God) in Hinduism and one of the most important personalities in the Indian epic, the Ramayana. His most famous feat, as described in the Hindu epic scripture the Ramayana, was leading a monkey army to fight the demon King Ravana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanuman#Birth

wip1 copy.jpg

still working on its fingers and toes
wip hanumaan1.jpg

still working on it hands and feet
need comment on overall anatomy
d2.jpg