enviro_promo_ry.jpg

Best,

Ryan

Attachments

enviro_promo_web.jpg

columns2.jpg

view1.jpg

enviro_promo_2_web.jpg

Nice. It’s about time! Now the only question many will have, where is the teleconference link??? You don’t really expect everyone to try and fit into one of those little rooms do you?

(Ooohhhh, I’ve gone and done it now…) :wink:

the final image looks awesome! i would be so proud to have something like that in my showreel! :+1: Could u plz show the texture maps layout

peas

looks awesome! i am thinking about buying a student pass.

ps- i am signed up for your zbrush 5 week classes this coming winter. i am wicked excited.

Hey Ryan…
I’m signed up for the Rebroadcast of the Master Classes! 18 Classes for $175! that’s the deal of the year! I can’t wait - It was a Christmas present to myself - I’m also looking forward to receiving your version of the Intro to ZBrush DVD, “Should be arriving at my house by the end of the week” This is the last week of the Gnomon Online Fall classes - and I’m looking forward to taking a break from school and starting a couple of projects of my own… I’m going to be headed out to LA for the Summer Sessions instead of the Winter Term…

Talk to you soon
Chris

Jason - What’s tiny about Gnomon?! :slight_smile:

Phrost - Thanks. The textured image is a 2D paint over of the 3D model to establish the look and feel I wanted so there is no texture mapped layout at the moment.

mdale13 - Cool. see you in winter, then. :slight_smile:

SixxPixels - Yeah, its a pretty crazy deal. Both the workshops and the rebroadcasts. Hope the online classes are treating you well. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s news to me… I thought it was one event!
Interesting…
Is it possible to do both events? Or do you think it’s too much?
I signed up for the Rebroadcast - I’d rather take the Master Classes - I’m going to talk to admin… to see if I can switch.

Hey SixxPixels, yeah, the ZBrush stuff is in the Master Class series. If you can afford it both would be great. The amount of content in there is pretty crazy.

Ryan

Very cool Ryan, this is looking great!

I just had to cancel out my order because I didn’t put my student discount code on the registration… So, within the next couple of days I’ll sign up for the Master Classes and the Gnomon Workshop Event (rebroadcast) using my student discount - saves me $50…
Anyway, I’m looking forward to learning even more from you… Have you ever done any Maya modeling classes or videos?

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Hello there,

I had a small question regarding this class.

Is this class suitable for beginners?

Thanks.

hello x-terna. I will assume some basic understanding of ZBrush such as what is the difference between a tool and document. Understanding of Edit mode and just the fundamentals of working in ZBrush.

However, I will be teaching the fundamentals of working with ZBrush’s brushes and explaining as much as possible from that point on.

Plus I will be there to answer questions if you have any problems.

Best,

Ryan

Dude, you look like a Zen Master on the Introduction! I’m looking forward to the Master Class… All set to go!

Hello dear Ryan

I have the online version of this class. I didn’t studied it yet entirely - just the Introduction movie. But it seems lighting & rendering not covered - am I wrong ?

Because I’m planing also but this for lighting & rendering - http://thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/rki01.html

I’m working on a scene for a contest - currently modeling base meshes with Maya. I’m planing to to the rest entirely with Zbrush including rendering - I thought it would be more fast and efficient.