Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wink

Cute Monsters. Everything was made with DynaMesh and InsertBrushes.

Wink

Some Pea**** Feathers I made with Fibers. I have made one into an InsertBrush and will post it and a couple more brushes to the Insert Multi Mesh Repository

funny censor there ZBCentral I am not saying a bad word lol but that is ok I think you all get what they are lol got tears rolling down my cheeks from that though needed a good laugh.
    Last edited by Seavannah; 04-27-13 at 09:44 PM. Reason: funny censor and wanting to say more

A Bridge I had made for a Gnomon contest but wasn't able to enter it on time. It was inspired by one of my favorite games Diablo.

The Throne Room I made for an entry in Gnomon The Throne Room Challenge. It is not rendered I didn't have the time at that point to do it will do it and finish it entirely once I get a new ZBProgram. It was made using most techniques found in ZB including my Extracting Technique along with the new Panel Loops function. It was quite fun to make.

Some Bigger images in the attachments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wip001a.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	354705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wip002a.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	354706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wip003a.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	354707  

Columns and other things I have made was planning on making some insert brushes with them but am unable to do so at this time sorry. I was also going to place more in my throne. One day....one day

Default Thanks a ****load

I tried to upload a *****willow brush but the smutbot got that too.

Thanks for the brushes.

You and your awesome work will be missed! As you say lurk here when you can and come back with a vengeance ! Thanks for these great brushes!

All the best, David
    And so we came forth and once again beheld the stars.
    - William Styron, Darkness Visible

Thumbs up

thats weird i modelled a feather today..i like these models they aren't the same old same old things u see everyday

Awe you guys are just so wonderful here that is why I would never leave.

Pride- Lol love your post made me laugh some more I really needed that. You are so welcome glad I was able to. Thank you for the kind comments.

Chalkman (aka David)- thank you so much that made my day heck made my month. Love your art too very much. You very welcome and hope they are of use to you. Keep up with your art I will check in from time to time I promise.

Pride and Chalkman- love those abstracts you both do one thing I have always wanted to do but never pursued it will when I come back though. My Grandmother is a very great abstract artist so grew up with it in my life and have a total respect for it.

I personally think some of your guys work should be top row, they really don't give abstract much chance (which abstract is a great type of art and art in ins truest form, I might add). They have lots of characters but very few abstracts. I hope one day they will see the abstract community deserving of top row more often.

Jhe In- Thank you so much for saying that lol I have never been able to focus my attention on just one thing and my mind is always thinking of more I am just glad there is a program like ZBRUSH that is able to get some of it out like it does. Glad you modeled a feather we need more of those hope to see it soon let me know.

Take care all have a great one and of course Happy ZBrushing!

Member Follow User Gallery

Something totally refreshing thats so koool Bro...........
    Life is An Art ; Throw some color in it and experience new daily

Flyboy_Ganesh - Thank you for your kind words. Sorry it took me so long to reply I somehow missed this post. Hope you forgive me for that one. Glad you find it refreshing I try and do all kinds of stuff. So much rattling around in my brain. Thanks again for your words made my day.

Well with that said lol been making a few things lately besides my entry for the Twisted Horror (My Entry) and uploading more tutorial movies I am in the process of making these

Bellrogk (pronounced: Bell-rog-k) a guy I found on a closet wood door in the grains of the wood lol been staring at me for a few. lol Anyway my idea for him is they are similar to a cross between a Bat and a frog like creature. From another planet really. Have no eyes, but can smell and hear great distances. The reason for their name is because that is what it sounds like when they screech, for those that can hear ultrasound, that is.

Their mouths completely open like a snake and have no bones, only cartilage, tissue, and strong muscles in the lower jaw. They can eat smaller rodents and animals in pretty much one gulp, humanoids and bigger animals they chop up with their tails that have sharp hard as metal bones and skin on them.

They can also use their teeth but they usually use them to hold prey and use their tails. Is furry and has a reptilian like skin. They have a tongue/intestines that are sort of snake like as well and inside of their bellies that will wrap around the object in it and squeezes and crushes it, and excretes a acid like stuff to break it down into a gaseous like substance sort of like Hydrogen, Helium, and Carbon Monoxide which enables it to fly better. Hence why they don't need huge wings to carry their bodies but still have the power like bees to cary themselves with smaller wings.

Night Dwellers mostly and live in caves.

For this WIP: I used the Dyna Mesh Wax 128 Sphere and Multiple Brushes from BadKing's site. When done I will make a list of all of the brushes and the artists names that I have used for this creature. Thank you to all the artists that made these brushes really awesome stuff and helped a bunch to get out one idea that I have been wanting to do for like ever.

lol Crazy Eyes
    I made this from a crazy strange dream while not feeling too good. I was dizzy and nauseous one night and this is what I saw lol. It was in a house, up stairs, in the hallway about to go into a room gives me the creeps still just thinking about it. Furry and lots of eyeballs and on all the tenicle like heads an eye and a mouth with sharp teeth. Had a sort of furry reptilian skin too. Looked like a dog on crazy or on acid lol.

I used the Dog model that came with ZBrush. The eye is a sphere that I made using Nick's model as a reference on how he made his Model, and painted with Spotlight widget using a eyeball I made in Photoshop. Multiple Brushes from BadKing's site. When done I will make a list of all of the brushes and the artists names that I have used for this creature as well. Thank you to all the artists for these brushes I can not thank you enough really.

Default Fauna Start-WIP

Here is a little work on a sculpt. Fauna for my pic I am still trying to make about Pan. Godess of the earth in Greek Myth.

Made from a DynaMesh Wax 3DSphere for the face and ZSpheres for the horns. Trying to get faster at sculpting and play more with the Materials/Lights/BPR Render.

I decided to put some of my Creature From the Black Lagoon in here since in a way still going to work on him lol. Maybe one day I will get good enough to be a finalist in one of ZBrush Central's Challenges....one day. I will be voting for my favs as soon as they make it available I hope you all do too and support the 3D artists that made the Final Cut, that can not of been easy for the judges.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CFTBLFin001b.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	291.7 KB 
ID:	385605  

Here is a few more

His feet & legs

Hands

Head

& Body all were textured and detailed with HD Geometry. Especially those good looking legs of his lol. This model was over 21 million points… crazy that ZB can do that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast