ZBrushCentral

Pixoldump (nudity) - Movie page 21

Here I will dump my pixols :wink: [attach=112059]Pixoldump.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Pixoldump.jpg

Here are some other views. The base mesh of the head was done in Cinema4D.

dump.jpg

Nice work!

Good to see more of your stuff, is that your “skinBas” material from Z2?
I still have a copy and it works in 3.1 but some of the older materials don’t.

Thanks for looking
@Pride, the first one is the shader from Z2, the other is a matcap.
If you know how many crashes I had, testing the old and new shaders
 I am real glad I can play with ZB3, but Pixologic has a lot of work to do to make ZB run without problems.
Rendering is like russian roulette with 2 real bullets. Bad screenredraw while working with visible polygons.
Maybe I overlook something, but making an edgeloop does not work always. I know how to do it from the 2-version, but mostly this function is grayed-out.

Back to the shader, here is the one I use at the moment. Play with the spec-slider in the last slot.

Ciao Bas! How are you?
I see that you’ve improved your modeling teqs eheh great.

Ciao P^ttone, the tool can do more :rolleyes:

pinky pig indeed! :lol:

Reminds me of the old Beatles song “Everywhere theres lots of piggies living piggy lives, you can see them out for dinner with their piggy wives. Always have clean shirts to play around in” lol

Nice charcater :):+1:

Bas, can’t load your material : SkinBasZMT
maybe because it was born on a Mac? :confused:

@Pride, yes it’s born on a Mac but it has to work also on other os. The older skinshader was also from a Mac. Maybe others can use it on a windows machine?

Our national hero, Bouke Tjiskema.

Head.jpg

Attachments

pixoldump2.jpg

Another dump, this time a kind of dog I like a lot.

Pixoldump3.jpg

And his parents :slight_smile:

Attachments

dogs2.jpg

Awww
 cute doggie.

Some fun with a shader:-)

dump4.jpg

haha:D , your last image is very very weird, I like it!

The Dutch Love nude sports
Eric Jan Spijkerman perhaps? :slight_smile:

I dig the latest work- not so interested in the shader- but the layout and simple concept are interesting.

Haha, special in winter, because you se no different between a man or a woman :=)

I needed an ‘easy to pose’ body to use with ZB. Basemesh was done in C4D. In ZB I textured him. Now he has 2 milj. points, mabe I push him up to more and add more details.
Something ‘funny’ happened while I was polypainting. A part op the UV was moved to another place:-S ZBrush-Document.jpg