ZBrushCentral

Halloween Challenge 2008 - Mike Loranc

I’ll give it a shot!

I’ve been working on this for about a week now. Here’s a sneak peek at where it stands. :slight_smile:

zrender.jpg

hey, progress is good, the structure of the model is a little awkward. have you had a look at reference material? looking good so far :slight_smile:

For the base model I used human references in 3ds max and then looked up dog reference photos as it got moving further in. I am seeing something going wrong with that right shoulder and I need to make the ears cave inward now that you mention it. This isn’t going to be his final pose because I plan on running him back into 3ds for rigging. Thank you for the comment! :slight_smile:

final_ZBC.jpg

Gallery Entry

Here it is, the final product. I’m titling this one “When the Feeding is Done” Since it’s Halloween and because I haven’t really done something gorey yet, I bloodied it up but I wanted to keep a fun twist on it. So, why wouldn’t a werewolf want to play fetch? :lol: As I posted before, the base mesh was modeled in 3ds Max and ZBrush was used for detailing, normal maps, and texturing, even on the tennis ball. I’m happy to have finished it in time and I hope you all like it!

haha, good good :slight_smile:

Just a few things/ideas. It is the final, but just a thought. maybe details the edges and round of a little bit of the curb. it looks a little too square. And the closed sign i would think would be best on a door.

Looks good and a cool idea also :smiley:

in the words of Bette midler…“I love your entry”

www.peterminister.com

Thanks for the comments. :slight_smile:

bytd2i7nm
edgyvyc
roxannvondaem0u
trinidaq02
cisar0908yawn