It's that time of year again! Witches and monsters, spooks and silliness: everything is fair game in this year's Halloween Challenge.
Dazzle us with your ZBrushing skills! You have some mighty big shoes to fill after last year, but with the magic of ZBrush 3 in everyone's hands, we're sure that you'd do even Frankenstein's monster proud!
A few simple rules:
On October 31 we will gather everyone's entries in one place so that you can enjoy one another's contributions in grand style! Who knows which one(s) will gain special recognition? Our scrying ball has lost its zip, so we're going to have to find out with the rest of you!
- One thread per victim -- oops! -- artist. You may post as many Halloween-themed images as you'd like, but please keep them all in the same thread.
- Your thread must be posted in the Halloween Challenge 2008 forum.
- No posting images in anyone else's thread. You can of course provide advice, comments and hexes!
- The last image that you post in your thread should be your best work, and labeled as "Gallery Entry". That way, we'll know to include it when all the entries are gathered together.
- DEADline for entry is October 30, 2008 at the stroke of midnight.
-The Pixologic Team
PS: If you have already posted a Halloween thread of your own, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be moved here. If the thread has images by multiple artists, you'll each need to repost on your own, following the above guidelines.