ZBrushCentral

Leather Saint

First time I posted in a while here… This is an old speed head from a while back… I threw it together this morning into an illustration. sculpted and rendered in Zbrush with post in Photoshop… Not bad for the amount of time I put into it.

On a personal side note, I have accepted a character artist position at ID. I’ll be starting in about a month… I am very excited, and I am expecting to improve tremendously just by being around all the great artists there… Hope to post more soon…

Thanks for viewing…

saint.jpg

Very tight model. I like it, considering that you spend little time over it.

congratulations on the ID gig man. you’ll make some wicked critters for sure

Hey great work and congratz at your job position at ID!

This is great!!! :+1: :+1:

Nice’n’slick !

• Si

great piece,congrats on your job position,your Rocksteady for comicon challenge was also a great entry.keep it up man.:+1:

Oh baby!
Man did I pick the right time to check out ZBC.
Brutikong, I likes!!! Congrats on the gig;)
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

The idea and presentation are both badass! Great work :+1: I see why you got hired.

poor guy can’t see.

Great piece, very nice. only thing that seems at all off to me is the shadow where his nostrils meet his face. they seem too bright to me. other than that, kudos.

Very cool image. Congrats on the job, that’s great!

-Dustin

Great work. Very striking.

Congrats and good luck at ID.

Brutikong, This is truly the best piece of art I’ve seen in quite a while. And I look at a lot of art. I am a science fiction writer and I cannot tell you how strong a chord this strikes with me. I am overwhelmed and feel lucky to see it.

Thanks man.

Really like it, 5stars for me, only for the style, good piece :slight_smile:
It,s a bit too much clean, but… At the same that make it stylish :stuck_out_tongue:

Great render man, Big fan of your work your a great inspiration, gl on you new position.