Default Realistic face test

I wanted to try modelling a face, so my brother kindly offered to let me practice on him, so i took some photos as reference and got to it. after about 6 hours i got to this stage...still got more work to do, the mouth needs tidyin up, and the ears at the bottom need thickening. im proud of the eyes because i was having difficulty with them.

blackandwhite2low.jpg

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by pete_huish; 09-01-08 at 04:22 PM.

Default colour version

heres the coloured version

colourlow.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Not too realistic, but the eyes themselft look nice ;] Thats a zbrush render ?

untitled.JPG

Default .

hey, well im trying to make it realistic wot else do you reckon i need to work on to make it more realistic?
    I built it in C4D then took the model into zbrush to do sum tweaking, define the shape more, textured it in zbrush, then sent it bk to C4D for rendering.

Cheers

Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by slocik
    Not too realistic, but the eyes themselft look nice ;] Thats a zbrush render ?

untitled.JPG
    i agree. the eyes themself look pretty good. however the "canvas" texturing of the rendered image doesn't allow for us to see the true detail.

but IMO i'd work on the bottom of the ears, the nostrils, and the top of the upper lip

nice work tho, keep at it.