ZBrushCentral

stimpack - sketchthread

Seems everyones doing the sketchbook kinda threads these days. Looks like fun, so ill play along! Here is a quick head I did to warm up this morning :smiley:

Im a visual learner, So watching videos of people sculpting teach me tons! I hope I can be of some help to others as well!

frenchguy.jpg

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15573096f8pcb7Fb

I like the bust man, everything looks structurally accurate. The overall composition is pleasing with background contrast. He could really use another couple subdivisions to smooth out the blocky areas and punch in some finer details. Sweet job! :+1: :+1:

Thanks for the love =) I left it sketchy b/c I didnt want to deal with thinking of details that early in the morning! Just trying to get my hands loose and warmed up!

Here is one i spent a bit more time on. Was mostly just a shot at anatomy…something i havent done in a while. Also supose to look like ol pitt. may or maynot have really hit that mark haha. O well, in the end, it was fun. ps. off a base mesh not my own.

Cheers. pitt.jpg

Attachments

pitt1.jpg

posed.jpg

good models but maybe you could reach a better level of details with some adjustement on your brush your model looks a little bit too smooth for me
keep it up

I use the claytubes mostly. with a hard alpha. I just smooth after i get in the shapes ect ect i like =P

Here is my sketch for the day…well one of them.

cheers! goblinsketch.jpg

looks nice man
keep going;)
Jason

Thx kupo, i loved ur fat guy :smiley:

Todays sketch… I usually try not to go into skin details b/c i start these with zspheres. So the mesh density is completly wack. By the time i get to small details, most wont hold up consistantly across. O well =)

cavetroll1.jpg