ZBrushCentral

zplace3 beta

Hi all,
here is zplace3 beta script.
It is a very beta release…
shortcut Ctrl-G don’t work (press button instead)…

Please post bugs and other info…

cameyo

p.s. i’m lookin for a scripter (Sven, TVeyes, MarcusCivis, etc…) to help me to translate zplace in Z3. Send me a PM. Thanks.

Attachments

simple.jpg

Thanks to all :lol: …

cameyo

hey cameyo, i actually did check this out a few weeks ago, but i honestly didn’t know how to use it, nor exactly what it was for, if that info was provided in this thread you probably would’ve gotten more feedback.
i really also hope with zb3.5 that more than one zscript will be allowed to run at a time.
thanks.

?

Hi Cameyo… I’m very happy about your script… I’ll try immediatly…:+1:

Info
Manual and demo: http://www.pixolator.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=21389
Other infos: http://www.pixolator.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=23343
OR Follow the Frenchy Pilou signature…

have a nice day

cameyo

Thats so great of you, I’m very happy about a new version! I should browse the script forum more often. :slight_smile:

ZPlace was one of my favourite scripts when using Z2 and it was definitely one of those I had most fun with - besides that it is extremely useful for different tasks (e.g. textures). I really can recommend this to the inclined ZExperimenter :wink: It just needs some patience to discover how it works, but its worth it!

Hope you can find some helpful hands to get it finished soon, in the meantime I give this beta a try.

Regards!
froyd

oh yeah…cameyo…like froyd i need to drop by more often…i most definitely look forward to test driving part 3…specially since i splurged on a new wacom…

i am quite happy to see your name and time and creative energy back for an time…hopefully a long time…i love your scripts

any way…hope life is treating you well! and thank you!!

…i have missed this post! :o
Hi Cameyo
you make a little come back? :sunglasses:

Any numbers enter or with cursor inside Move, Scale Rotate make a crash !!!
Zbrush is closing! :grimacing:
(idem for Zplace2 inside Zb3)

If you unlock the button “Lock” that works! :slight_smile:

But there is something very annoying ! When you reload a Multi Markers, all volumes are centered on the same origin! That is impossible use! :confused:

…is not efficient! :cry:

rhino.jpg

cool, miss all the cool Z2 scripts :frowning: