ZBrushCentral

Open Green

[attach=102159]OPEN GREEN1600.jpg[/attach]

Hello, everybody

This is my latest work I’ve been working for sometime.

This is probably the first time I made an image starting with color scheme. I saw a photo where a green leaf is put on human arm and I thought that those two colors suit each other so great. So that was basically enough for me to inspire me on this.

This is no one particular. I’ve used reference of Adriana Karembeu, but I didn’t want to make her.

Made with 3dsmax, with the little help of zbrush. Textures are hand painted, ornaments made using various patterns kaleidoscoping them, editing and so on. Hair, eyebrows and eyelashes made using ornatrix. Cloth is simulated.

hope you’ll like it!

here are some closeups:

[attach=102253]opengreen_closeup_01.jpg[/attach]
[attach=102254]opengreen_closeup_02.jpg[/attach]
[attach=102255]opengreen_closeup_03.jpg[/attach]
[attach=102256]opengreen_closeup_04.jpg[/attach]

Cheers!

Attachments

ZBC_THUMB6.jpg

1 Like

Hi there!

Saw this on CGTalk!

Truly Brilliant. 5 stars all the way! Excellent skin shading and rendering and everything basically!

Well done!

Should be top row in no time :smiley: Cheers!

Hi CryingHorn. This is simply outstandind work! How did you achieve this? ( WIP ). The modeling is great, the texturing terrific, the rendering is mind blowing. Very inspiring work.

I just have one suggestion. The slight tinge of red on the forehead can be removed.:smiley:

Stunning work, she is gorgeous!

Care to share any details on how you made that beautiful cloth?

Top Row of course.

Amazing ,beautiful ,realistic aaand so on ,so on :smiley: I’m absolutely stunned . you’ve earnd your 5! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Good job.Id like to see the Zbrush model of it untextured

5 stars from me, this will definately be a top-row!
She is gorgeous, which is kind of awkward to say about a 3D model, haha.

one of the best posts ive ever seen on here. amazing…

Any type of break down or how it was made… simply amazing.

I love every detail

this is truly an incredible piece of 3d art. i am completely speechless…
top row all the way!

beautiful image, love the accesories on her, Great job man.

she is so so beautifull…seems like she is attending some grt wedding…nice detailing…

can u show us the process of creating her

mmmm Fantastic work.thats one amazing image.
Shes extremely beautiful and the hair is awsome.
Yep truly worth 5 stars:):).Amazed at your talent…
The details wow:).

Super work, but it probably isn’t getting noticed enough, because I bet none of these are uploaded images. You should add a thumbnail or something so that an image link to this can show up in the second row, and so that they have something to put in the top row when you reach it. I take it as a foregone conclusion that this will reach the top row.

I’d like to see some details about the making of this. Wires, material settings, some notes on how you made the jewelery, or thoughts on how you keep the texture-mapping straight on the cloth.

:grimacing: :grimacing: how did you make it?
:+1: :+1: :+1: Fantastic work

Great work! Can you go into more detail about how you created it? Wireframes? Can we see color maps? What kind of shaders and lighting did you use? FG and GI? Superb work again!

Thank you all very much for your coments!

Here is the wire:
opengreen_wire.jpg

I’m now on holidays so out of PC and internet, when I’m back I can talk more about making of if you are interested.

About Cloth, There is ornamental mask which blends “cloth” shader and glossy metal shader. also each of them has their one bump map. “Cloth” shader has it’s own ornamental texture and opacity texture.

Since cloth was simulated (which btw was crazy hard to catch with her arms) I had a correct and perfect unwrap, because I’ve started with unwrapped plane.
Cheers!

I don’t see any wire here :wink:
What can I say… one of the greatest work I’ve seen on this forum. Well done :+1: :+1:
Can You tell us witch renderer have You used and something about skin shader please?

Compliments CryingHorn!

Are you a designer of jewels? The jewles are perfects, and the cloth texturing are… are… no words can describe it :eek:

The only thing that I don’t like (sorry;) ) is in the woman face: the nose.
Isn’t just a little big and rounded? Seems no so realistic as the others particulars and objects.

Can you explain more the work in ZBrush? We can see that you like 3DStudioMax (have you used Havok system in Max, for the cloth?), but what have you done with Pixologic software… sorry, I’m curious of nature…

As Tomala Asked: what’s your render software? MaxwellRender?

The woman’s pose is very sensual and the hairs are well done.

My best compliments to you,

Mattia

… and good holydays!

stunning detail and render, however the SSS is a tad too high in her ear