ZBrushCentral

Mercenary

This is my first attempt to make a last generation game character. I found very interesting the technics used today to do this kind of work.
I followed the workflow used in Epic Games showed in the Ballistic book “Character Modeling 2”.
It was very fun to make this character and learned a lot. I will try to make more and better characters in the future.

There are 7644 triangles for the guy and 3262 for the gun. Rendered using scanline. No post production in the character.

Critics are very welcome.

I hope you like it.
thumb.jpg

Attachments

193080_1216235668_large.jpg

high-poly.jpg

hey man, i think this is pretty cool! i definitely love the textures! Great! :smiley:

-Fabian

nice character!!!

Cool character :slight_smile:

The character looks very good! I like the concept also.

I’d be interested to see the textures, because you have done a great job on them.

first off awesome work!
the only thing i find wrong is the whole crytek nanotek future style armor plates youve put on this guy.
his head looks so cool and relaxed and the coat fits in to that style perfectly
as he has a snipergun i see him more as the casual guy who never gets into trouble while shooting people from miles away and so i also see him with casual clothes. a camo pant but maybe an hawai shirt ^^ whatever the armor is far to well executed to be thrown away :slight_smile: :+1:

wow man!! great work!!congratulations!

Alex Oliver

great work !

so nice job.
can we see a wire please? :smiley:

Wow! Truly low-poly yet fabulous. Love your materials. Spot on.:+1: :+1:

SHURE!!!

[attach=100328]stillsno9.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

stillsno9.jpg

Great job! :+1: :+1:

KICKASS!!!
5 stars for me! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very very awesome. I feel like he’s missing something. I keep visualizing steampunk-ish, low tech meets high tech goggles on his head.

5 Stars for sure!

this character looks really cool
overall look is great
keep up
Jason

Thank you everyone for the critics and compliments.