ZBrushCentral

T.S.Wittelsbach's Jewelry Sketchbook

I’m a little slow but I get it, I am starting a master post.
So I apologise for re posting some images I’m sure some of you have already seen. I’m not trying to blast the board.

I am going to show my process of using Zbrush in the design and fabrication of my jewelry. Please feel free to ask about anything what I’m doing isn’t a secret I would be happy to help where I can.

I hope this isn’t to boring but there is going to be more than a few images here in this re post but I would like the body of work in one place.

thanks for you patience and input.

Tomas

These are some of the base skulls I’ve been using in the parts below.

new-skull-zpost-4
new-skull-zpost-3
new-skull-zpost-5

a-skull-1
a-skull-2

h-skull-1
h-skull-2

Here are some of the pieces from model to wax to silver.

Taghairm

tagharim-34
tagharim-side
tagharim-front

Adflo

smokin_34_p
adflo-wax-34
adflo-wax-top
Adflo-front
adflo-side

Conspare

shotgun_detailsimage
conspare-wax-34
conspare-wax-side
conspare-side2
conspare-top2
conspare-bottom

Sugar skull

sugar-skull-combo

Attachments

new-skull-zpost-4.jpg

new-skull-zpost-3.jpg

new-skull-zpost-5.jpg

a-skull-1.jpg

a-skull-2.jpg

h-skull-1.jpg

h-skull-2.jpg

tagharim-34.jpg

tagharim-side.jpg

tagharim-front.jpg

smokin_34_p.jpg

adflo-wax-34.jpg

adflo-wax-top.jpg

Adflo-front.jpg

adflo-side.jpg

shotgun_detailsimage.jpg

conspare-wax-34.jpg

conspare-wax-side.jpg

conspare-side2.jpg

conspare-top2.jpg

conspare-bottom.jpg

sugar-skull-combo.jpg

TSWittelsbach02.jpg

3 Likes

I just decided that this is what I want to do with zbrush haha.

You’re an inspiration

Crashed here are more…

Vampire

Various Pendants

things other than skulls

ok I think thats enough to start with.
Sorry again hope no one is offended that I posted all ths stuff.

thanks,
tvampy-1.jpgvamp-6.jpgvampy-2.jpgvamp-5.jpgvampy-3.jpgvampy-4.jpgfob.jpgxb_pistols_s.jpgIMG_0162.jpgasweare_s.jpgweare-wax.jpgIMG_0156.jpgjager.jpgjager_s.jpgwings.jpgG&R-tophat.jpgIMG_0195.jpgIMG_0197.jpgcross-front.jpgcross-back.jpgearring-1.jpgearring-2.jpgeardob.jpgacorn.jpgfloral1.jpgfloral-2.jpgfloral-pendant.jpgarch-link.jpglinks.jpgAcoustic-pendant-front.jpgAcoustic-Pendant-Back.jpgfleece.jpgorder_of_the_fleece_-_Base[1].jpgorder_of_the_fleece_-_gold[1].jpgseal.jpgbayless detail.jpegbayless-scales-1.jpgbayless-scales-2.jpg

Wow,
Thank you
I look at all the talent on this board am I’m inspired.
I cant wait to have some free time to truly dig into this amazing program.
I use it so superficially I still have to learn to retopologise. wow that would help…

I have a big show in vegas in february so it’s a race untill then. maybe I’ll pick up something here or there before then.

thanks again for the kind words.
t

First of all, a thanks is in order. This is both a good thanks, as in thank for the inspiration. It is also a Thanks alot buddy because now my girlfriend wants that sugarskull ring and I have been hearing about it for days. Very nice piece. I look forward to seeing more of your work both here and on your website.

Regards, James.

lol,

well thank you and just drop me a line you know were I am…
:wink:

t

THAT is an awesome use of Zbrush! No idea how I’ve missed your thread so far:confused: Looking forward to more stuff:+1:

bad news first… Sugarskull isn’t on the site yet due to my complete lack of html skills.

good news it is up on the cart here is the link for you… hehe

http://www.tswittelsbach.com/store/product.php?productid=16311&cat=252&page=2

sorry I’m not trying to pander my goods just responding to a post.

please tell me if this is a problem. I understand this is a place to discuss our craft not sell things.

if this is a problem I’ll deleat the link.

and Intervain thank you very much.

t

simply awesome, great works.

very inspiring! I for one would love to see a bit more details on your process from design to endproduct. Maybe later, as it sounds you are busy atm. Wish you all the best for the show.

Truly fantastic, your are one hell of a talent mate. Great to see the designs prototyped and made…don’t ever stop.

Awesome!

Thanks allot aesis412, Sinzalot, & Erklaerbar.

Erklaerbar as far a more detail what would you like to see I’m sure I can whip something up to look at.

t

Great work, again! Love seeing your wares.

How delicate are the wax prints with all that fine detail? They look like they would break just picking one up! :lol:

what type of printer are you using and at what resolution?

wow…its amazing ! really great !

Awesome application of ZBrush! This really rocks!

stunning works man.

this is really really great stuff it makes me very excited please tell us about your 3d printer

beautiful pieces!