ZBrushCentral

DimitrisLiatsos Bubbles Sketchbook

Hi everyone…i also found that the idea of one thread with all the works in progress or finished is a very nice idea.

I intend also to post from time to time some shaders that i use when i sculpt… shaders who actually don’t help much for a final render but more to preview any detail or not in the model i sculpt everytime…don’t expect anything fancy but i hope there is some good use of them from anyone interested.

ok …first work

Elf and elf shaders preview :stuck_out_tongue:

![main_elf.jpg|1024x785](upload://d9r6yXbCLDVzTIZzcLOgQebDOCP.jpeg)

Low Poly model in XSI _ Details And final volume in Zbrush

[]Stylish_ELF_views.jpg

Previz of the shaders i made for help…

[]shaders_preview.jpg

And the shaders…i really hope it helps someone…at least i think i give something back to very helpfull community.

Cheers.BubbleShaders_Pack01.zip (321 KB)BubbleShaders_Pack02.zip (487 KB)

Good work Dimitri :slight_smile: the rib cage area looks a bit too rounded but maybe it’s just me… thanks for the materials :wink:

@ Aumakua … thx man…i will work on it again the weekend so i 'll check on it :wink:

Two more zbubbles i am working also these days…

And started a Sci-fi Priest …:stuck_out_tongue:

![Resize of BadMeeting_01.jpg|987x740](upload://49ayAxYjp2HRAs9AlGOuJhDwucJ.jpeg)![Resize of BadMeeting_02.jpg|987x740](upload://epwnhFt6vyBNoVImLfLWbs8YSaT.jpeg)![Resize of FictionPriest.jpg|987x740](upload://hQI7b5g0Zb4kIA3HluXXwm9eY2b.jpeg)

Cool composition :slight_smile: i’m anxious to see this textured! btw, have you ever thought of 3d print some of your character works?

great work i like those models and their cool shaders:+1: :+1:

@ Aumakua _ Thx Nick…it has a lot of work as u can see and it is an after midnight loong project…although i have the Dragon textured since he “played” in a vodafone tv spot…so at least i have him…:smiley: .
I have never thought of 3d printing…is it done somewhere in Athens? :o

@ Remib _ thanks man.

Anyway…today while awaiting aproval for a project…i stambled on
freedomofteach.com website…some busts in there is a must have i say…:wink: .
Anyway the nice people over there have a a beginning step for a bust as ztool for everybody to download…that was it…i got hooked i say!!!

Here is the doodle i managed that hour and a half while i was waiting…

Done by memory…so shoot …i really am trying to sculpt dynamic anatony by memory a lot …:o …hope u like.

[]ZBrushDoc_PracticeTorso.jpg

Very good study, i like the stylized head :slight_smile: btw, check your messages.

Yea thats great work the scenes really nice,elf mans looks good.I stumbled onto those busts the other day aswell dam wikked stuff i say :):)…
Ty for shaders :):)…

hey thx :wink: .

I quess i am hooked more i realised with the torso…it’s not torso only any more…i am just letting imagination to run free on this…it is very relaxing :smiley: .

Tell me if u like it the way it goes…(i don’t know if he will end up modern or sci-fi warrior though…lol)

![ZBrushDoc_PracticeTorso2.jpg|1024x768](upload://9tYPL9PpYjkBGi2NNjbOE8DVm4A.jpeg)

Nice update :slight_smile: he could possibly turn out as a post-apocalyptic gladiator or something, with sort of medieval style decoration on his armour pieces :wink:
keep it coming!

Lol…i really don’t know …look…he has bullet packs also now…lol :smiley: :smiley:

![ZBrushDoc_PracticeTorso3.jpg|677x900](upload://vkbXxHh4TGmwyKmvxn9MUddKFj0.jpeg)

Awesome, looks like a fun character!

@ corcoran3d ___ Thx friend…he is …i have kinda stuck with the guy …wanna finish him :smiley:

Last one for tonight…just a first thought on weapons and face look…:o

![ZBrushDoc_PracticeTorso6.jpg|1024x785](upload://toc0uMyk311uhMfktrg3nFBmVlz.jpeg)

Hi, it has been some days without anything, but i have now something to update this thread, hope u like…

Base model finished of the practice torso.

[]

But…i can’t say i could stop there…so for fun and some practice i made some haircut/styles .

[]PracticeTorsoHaircuts.jpg

Let me know which one looks more interesting so i can post a bigger image (don’t wanna bombard the site with a lot of images with no reason…hence the small size on the above. :slight_smile: )PracticeTorsoMODELfinbase.jpgPracticeTorsoHaircuts.jpg

Hey mate, how R U? long time no C! Cool sculpt you got going here. my vote is easily for the Mr T style punk hair… it makes him look angry for some reason

Keep trukkin:+1:

Awesome.Love that elf and the priest looks fabulous.Great job with the helmet and the details.Ohh the dragon looks awesome too :smiley:
Damn nice!.w00t keep up ur great work :slight_smile: and thnx alot for the bubble shaders :stuck_out_tongue: love em ^^

He’s coming along really nice :slight_smile: are you going to pose him?